Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My help for the Chromatica Ball in Paris

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

IWantYourLove
1 hour ago, BlackCrown said:

I think everyone knows that we are rude, eat baguettes, wear a béret and listen to Edith Piaf :ohwell:

Apparently my French DNA won over my Asian DNA, since I look white (white passing 2nd generation immigrant here lol) and very regularly do all of the above :ladyhaha:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

Apparently my French DNA won over my Asian DNA, since I look white (white passing 2nd generation immigrant here lol) and very regularly do all of the above :ladyhaha:

Je voooois la vie en roooossseeee

All I ever wanted was love...

babs441

I've never been to the Stade de France stadium, what are the chances of being barricade without EE? I love Paris I'm usually there 3 times a year for work, so since its been postponed I'm thinking of getting tickets. I love the idea of getting together before the show! 

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, babs441 said:

I've never been to the Stade de France stadium, what are the chances of being barricade without EE? I love Paris I'm usually there 3 times a year for work, so since its been postponed I'm thinking of getting tickets. I love the idea of getting together before the show! 

for the JWT I remember early entry took up the first three - five rows from the barricade. If you want barricade get early entry. 

babs441
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

for the JWT I remember early entry took up the first three - five rows from the barricade. If you want barricade get early entry. 

Thank you! Hopefully Ticketmaster releases some tickets. I found some but not EE. For the shows in US Boston and Chicago I have EE. Are they also offering refunds for the tickets in France? Hopefully some show up. 

Aphrodizy26

omg i would lovee to go to paris

im just trying to decide where i wanna see herrrr

Johnny Wayne

I have pelouse or tickets but I just really wanted to trade them for golden circle but idk if/when that will ever be possible :noparty:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

I'll be there! 🖤 but it's like 13 months away, so we'll plan closer to the time! So please remember to restart this thread again around then or in 2021 xo

MiQuenDroid
27 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'll be there! 🖤 but it's like 13 months away, so we'll plan closer to the time! So please remember to restart this thread again around then or in 2021 xo

Yes, obviously! I posted it now for hotel and transport advices :ally:

TheGerm

Omg im coming from san diego ive never been to paris im so excited, definitely expect some questions from me. is le bristol hotel near the venue?

MiQuenDroid
13 hours ago, TheGerm said:

Omg im coming from san diego ive never been to paris im so excited, definitely expect some questions from me. is le bristol hotel near the venue?

Very excited for you sis! I didn't understand "the venue" lmao. If "venue" means "the Stade de France", you'll need to take the public transport (Métro 13, or a Uber). It takes about 30 minutes. Search it on Google Maps or send me a PM, it'll be clearer for you. 

Sepsami

@MiQuenDroid Omg I just stumbled upon this thread, you're a blessing :giveup: My friend cancelled on me and I have yet to buy tickets, I'm looking for GA standing tickets. Someone else said that they're still available. 

Do you have GA floor tickets? Or what tickets exactly? :lolly:

Siena

Does anyone know how big the Golden Circle Is? In my head I keep picturing something similar to the monster pit but idk. Obviously we won’t know for sure until we see the stage design but I’ve only been to US concerts and have never seen anything about the Golden Circle lol

Archived