Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Guest vivre sa vie

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer

Love the video - the whole album is pretty epic. Can’t wait to get more into it. 

AndrewGr

She is amazing and this album is SO good and different to her past work! I've been obsessed with Save A Kiss

(She's also a big Gaga fan and has an amazing podcast!)

Monsterxo

Thanks for introducing me to her.

I'm really feeling this song and the one AndrewGr posted.

Neight Shayde

WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME?

THE DISCO POP RECORD OF 2020. NO ONE CAN COMPARE.

JustHMLover2

This album is awesome!!! I recently heard her song in some house lounge mix and I was amazed when I checked some more stuff by her

PopReaper

My album of the year tbh :legend: It's the disco revival album the gays had been asking for from just about every female popstar, and it's so lush and polished from beginning to end. All of the tracks are great but Spotlight, Soul Control, Read My Lips and Remember Where You Are are the highlights imo.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

mezzanine

So, so good, just bought tickets for the last date of her UK tour next April, I listened to the album yesterday and ran to buy the vinyl, it's the first time that I've experienced something like that - of course I did the same with Chromatica, but apart of Gaga, which is an extraordinary example as a fan, this hasn't happened to me before, I felt like falling in love with this woman and the album. Probably it will be the one of the year for me aswell

• 4 months later...
Ricardo

I know I came late to the party but OMG, I'm embarrassed I just discovered this album, I'm being served with everysingle track, it's so ****ing goood :enigma: this deserves a grammy 

Archived