Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART
On 6/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, Alavaye said:

She has a movie to shoot, so no... these will be all the dates for Chromatica

Don't you know everything of movie shoots, premieres, etc. got delayed to 2021 because the pandemic?

Gaga will shoot a movie until 2022 at earliest

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
On 6/29/2020 at 6:51 AM, Ikonik said:

Don't you know everything of movie shoots, premieres, etc. got delayed to 2021 because the pandemic?

Gaga will shoot a movie until 2022 at earliest

More Chromatica yay 

please enlighten me to death

Born This Way

I hope my best friend who planned to take me to the New Jersey show still takes me :awesome:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

spicemuncher
On 6/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, Taide said:

So, what are the best websites to buy tickets for London? It seems like all the standing tickets are gone or I can't seem to find them..

Keep checking. I check daily at 9am UK time and then 5pm UK time. Most refunded tickets show up early morning or right when customer services closes.

I refreshed yesterday and saw VIP pitch standing and regular pitch standing.

Also, they’ve switched all new tickets to e-tickets, which is good news because I’m sure a bunch of them will appear on Twickets closer to the date IF you don’t get one now.

I got a standing ticket for the Spice Girls one day before the show for my friend, it was 20% cheaper than the face value too. However, I’d keep trying Ticketmaster now and snatch a ticket as soon as they show up.

Pro tip: search for a single ticket on TM instead of the default 2 ticket search. You’re more likely to find a solo ticket every few hours than 2 at the same time!

Good luck ✌🏻

totalhate
42 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Also, they’ve switched all new tickets to e-tickets, which is good news because I’m sure a bunch of them will appear on Twickets closer to the date IF you don’t get one now.

I hate this, I get they opted to ship printed tickets to prevent "early" scalpers, but it'd have been so much easier to go with the e-ticket option since the beginning... Now, us in other countries we have to stress if tickets arrive on time for the show...

spicemuncher
1 hour ago, totalhate said:

I hate this, I get they opted to ship printed tickets to prevent "early" scalpers, but it'd have been so much easier to go with the e-ticket option since the beginning... Now, us in other countries we have to stress if tickets arrive on time for the show...

@ticketmasterCS on Twitter, tweet them and ask to change the method of delivery to e-ticket. They're very helpful and *should* be able to switch it for you with no problems.

lauren2627

I wish she would add some extra dates on for the UK, London is just too far for me but I know that won’t happen :bradley:

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, lauren2627 said:

I wish she would add some extra dates on for the UK, London is just too far for me but I know that won’t happen :bradley:

I think this is how it's going to be from now on unfortunately. While I'm grateful I can see Gaga, I think we're all going to have to compromise and travel to see her. I can see how this sounds extremely privileged to say "just travel" but I do think that's our future as a fan base, she will do a few "core" locations across North America and western Europe. 

Blastertoyo
37 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think this is how it's going to be from now on unfortunately. While I'm grateful I can see Gaga, I think we're all going to have to compromise and travel to see her. I can see how this sounds extremely privileged to say "just travel" but I do think that's our future as a fan base, she will do a few "core" locations across North America and western Europe. 

She didn’t even have a date for Vancouver even though she blew up here first :enigma: 

please enlighten me to death

Sepsami
8 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

Keep checking. I check daily at 9am UK time and then 5pm UK time. Most refunded tickets show up early morning or right when customer services closes.

I refreshed yesterday and saw VIP pitch standing and regular pitch standing.

I got a standing ticket for the Spice Girls one day before the show for my friend, it was 20% cheaper than the face value too. However, I’d keep trying Ticketmaster now and snatch a ticket as soon as they show up.

Pro tip: search for a single ticket on TM instead of the default 2 ticket search. You’re more likely to find a solo ticket every few hours than 2 at the same time!

Good luck ✌🏻

Ty for keeping my hopes up, I tried to order 2 tickets today for London 3 times in a row but kept getting an error. 4th time the tickets were gone. :cryga:

Gonna keep checking though :bon:

HeavyMetalLover

Looks like some more tickets have been released for New Jersey. Was able to get 9th row section 124! So excited.

i don't remember ARTPOP

lauren2627
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Yeah totally! I only live in Manchester but it’s still 2.5 hours on a train :saladga: 

I’d be willing to travel but bringing someone with me that would be happy to pay out money for a train and hotel seems to be a struggle unfortunately  :bradley:

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, lauren2627 said:

Yeah totally! I only live in Manchester but it’s still 2.5 hours on a train :saladga: 

I’d be willing to travel but bringing someone with me that would be happy to pay out money for a train and hotel seems to be a struggle unfortunately  :bradley:

It's near enough two hours to London for me so I know how it feels but the show is always worth it. You can always go alone and meet up with others on here who are going!

Archived