news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch

Announce that Ari and BP are joining you, make it an experience! That way she can easily add a second date everywhere

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, RZLNL said:

I swear to you if she doesn't add at least 1 (ONE) Brazil date... :triggered:

Brazil deserves it

March34th
19 minutes ago, Twitter said:
For those that don’t want to read:

July 25, 2021 - Paris
July 30, 2021 - London

August 7, 2021 - Boston
August 16, 2021 - Toronto
August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford
August 27, 2021 - Chicago

this makes me more excited for it idk why, but even a month ago the era felt so dead, now it feels like its going to be a nice, long-lasting era like Born This Way was :enigma:

i hope she announces more dates for fans in other parts of the world, but i'm soooo hyped for the toronto show

LastNight

The way this era has been knocked down time and time again and yet we keep winning? Not only is she absolutely slaying regardless of the setbacks, but we’re also going to have a way longer era than I reckon they were originally planning.

I would have loved to have seen her next month but I actually kind of prefer that it’s next year, it’s something amazing to look forward to. 

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, Allan said:

*cries in would have to travel overseas to see her*

Yup, I'm gonna need my passport renewed, a visa, accommodations, plane tickets... 

:selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
21 minutes ago, Twitter said:
For those that don’t want to read:

July 25, 2021 - Paris
July 30, 2021 - London

August 7, 2021 - Boston
August 16, 2021 - Toronto
August 19, 2021 - East Rutherford
August 27, 2021 - Chicago

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS US UK MONSTERS SOO READY FOR 2021 to see our QUEEN 

gagasicebath

Ah, I really worried she might cancel completely, I’m so relieved. And actually,  the London date moves from a Thursday to a Friday which works about a trillion times better for me :laughga:

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

The way this era has been knocked down time and time again and yet we keep winning? Not only is she absolutely slaying regardless of the setbacks, but we’re also going to have a way longer era than I reckon they were originally planning.

I would have loved to have seen her next month but I actually kind of prefer that it’s next year, it’s something amazing to look forward to. 

Gaga is a pop icon! PERIODT

numb the flame
Just now, Juicefactor said:

Well nobody said she had to do 50 dates, but 6?! :fail:

She's trying to tour, can we be grateful she is still touring with her existing medical conditions. Yes it sucks it's so short but this is her first all stadium tours, let her sink her feet into stadiums and possibly in the future she can work up to ten dates, fifteen, twenty etc.

March34th
3 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Announce that Ari and BP are joining you, make it an experience! That way she can easily add a second date everywhere

the COLLAPSE that would be. i would never recover :nooo:

ModernEcstasy

Glad that she finally announced this. 

I’m Now thinking that she maybe should’ve released Chromatica next year.
We all know the promo has probably ended and now we need to wait a year to be able to see any live performances (most likely) :messga:

DoremonLove

Hmmm will i be able to afford the tics and travel cost from india to paris by 2021:oprah:  lets see:huntyga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Leoj305
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So that's 13 months, am I the only one who think she'll release more music until then? To make the era last longer until the tour starts

I think she has to NGL. 

would be beneficial to the era to drop an EP sort of like TFM. I would love that. 

Pennywise
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

She's trying to tour, can we be grateful she is still touring with her existing medical conditions. Yes it sucks it's so short but this is her first all stadium tours, let her sink her feet into stadiums and possibly in the future she can work up to ten dates, fifteen, twenty etc.

It is easy to be "grateful" when she always tours in your country. Since she doesn't even film her tours, most people don't have anything to be grateful for regarding concerts. 

That being said, her health is more important than touring. This, however, doesn't mean that people have no right to be upset. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived