Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

More dates have got to be added. The closest is Chicago and I’m in a Texas. No way I’m traveling THAT far. :toofunny:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

YASSSSS! So beyond glad this is just postponed and not cancelled. This has brightened up my entire crappy week!!

I can’t wait to see her next year, it’s been too long - both my Joanne dates were cancelled, so the last (and only) time I saw her was in 2014. Bring on Summer 21 :firega:

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

So we can keep our tickets? No need to do anything right?

The IG post the info should be in your inbox 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Allan
Just now, KillerMonster said:

More dates have got to be added. The closest is Chicago and I’m in a Texas. No way I’m traveling THAT far. :toofunny:

*cries in would have to travel overseas to see her*

numb the flame
Just now, MessyTop said:

Yeah, I just want to keep my floor tickets. Let’s hope we get offer an option to keep our tickets. 

We should do! When she postponed (then later cancelled :messga:) my JWT date, I kept my seats but they sent me new tickets as I never received tickets for my original date. 

7 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Hopefully she adds more dates. 

In the tweet it says “the dates we have now” so I’m assuming they planned on extending the tour. 

Mister G

This means she’s finally comfortable resuming talking about the album and anything associated. I’ll take a longer era. Summer 2021 makes the most sense. This isn’t the first time she’s done. For Born This Way, album dropped May 2011 and tour started April 2012. Joanne dropped October 2016, and the tour started August 2017. We will be okay and I’m so glad we have an answer about the status of the tour.

JamesOK
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

I totally expect an EP in the Spring or early summer. 

Same. How else will she maintain momentum and interest. 

GypsyMonster
3 minutes ago, LastNight said:

YASSSSS! So beyond glad this is just postponed and not cancelled. This has brightened up my entire crappy week!!

I can’t wait to see her next year, it’s been too long - both my Joanne dates were cancelled, so the last (and only) time I saw her was in 2014. Bring on Summer 21 :firega:

Same here!! Both JWT dates cancelled and before that I was too young so I’ve never seen her

DavidLuis198
11 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The silence is over! I hope they add more dates and actually make it a world tour. She really needs to go to Brazil 

Hope we got our **** together until then with miss Corona :(

I don't know how to write in english

ydnmnme

I knew she’d postpone it, but now she announced it and I’m so happy!!! Pray everything will go as planned :diane:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived