Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Brazil deserves it

Period! She won't be coming to Argentina with our rotten economy so Brazil is my only chance :messga:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O
7 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

See you in Paris, need to rebook my hotel a year later :lana:

What ticket do you have? 

littlepotter

YASSSSSSSSSS I MIGHT STILL BE ABLE TO GO! Time to work my ass off to make money for my Paris vacation. This is such a nice motivator!

chaeri pls

March34th
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Glad that she finally announced this. 

I’m Now thinking that she maybe should’ve released Chromatica next year.
We all know the promo has probably ended and now we need to wait a year to be able to see any live performances (most likely) :messga:

lets hope the rumors of a Chromatica EP, piano album, and remix album for the album turn out to be true :sis:

though Born This Way was toured a year after it was released so it shouldn't be a big issue I think,

Mister G

Just got my email from Fenway Park about the rescheduling. Be patient folks they’re coming through.

7 minutes ago, March34th said:

hope she announces more dates for fans in other parts of the world, but i'm soooo hyped for the toronto show

Tweet insinuates possible new dates and the tour being extended. Gaga and her team is cautious of everyone’s health and safety. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It is easy to be "grateful" when she always tours in your country. Since she doesn't even film her tours, most people don't have anything to be grateful for regarding concerts. 

That being said, her health is more important than touring. This, however, doesn't mean that people have no right to be upset. 

yes Gaga visits my continent however she doesn't visit my country. She hasn't been to my specific country in a decade. I am grateful that I can travel to see Gaga however that doesn't mean I don't have to travel. 

tigerteeth

Ticketmaster France and UK have updated the dates within my orders, so it’s Safe to say that the tickets are still valid

eeaarrllaalloo

*Angry Asian Noises*

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

NewUsername

OMG YES :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: STILL JULY AND STILL THE FIRST DATE!!
I'm SO HAPPY!

Wait, tickets are still honored, right?

Illuminati Freak
10 minutes ago, Nicollings said:

The dates already changed on the tickets at your ticketmaster account...except for the dates on the early entrance passes :laughga:

Yup my e-wallet has the tickets with the new dates already.

Blake
1 minute ago, tigerteeth said:

Ticketmaster France and UK have updated the dates so tickets are still valid

Emails are still yet to be received though announcing it, as well as details of refunds etc if people need them.

ViviLittleM
Just now, NewUsername said:

OMG YES :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: STILL JULY AND STILL THE FIRST DATE!!
I'm SO HAPPY!

Wait, tickets are still honored, right?

I'm so glad she rescheduled!!!

The day of the show s*cks tho.

NewUsername
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I'm so glad she rescheduled!!!

The day of the show s*cks tho.

ME TOO!
For me it's a perfect date!

Archived