news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

I bet every date will get 1 or 2 extra dates, so 15 stadium shows = 40 arena shows.

IndyMelissa
12 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Just got mine but no option to get a refund not that I do 

what city? 

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Blastertoyo
27 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She's still performing in Vegas for sure, but I think she's done with Enigma

But I thought she still had shows in her contract 

please enlighten me to death

TheJoanneJoker
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

YASSSS still around my birthday!!!:heart: 

If it were for the CB to be held this year, it would've debuted in Paris on my birthday, July 24th 🥺

Planned to go 🥺 

Turning 20 at the Chromatica Ball 😩

Glamourpuss

Yaaas! I'm so excited. It's also so much better for me that I actually have a year to plan this trip because I was pushing my luck with the original date because I would have to finish a whole day of work and then catch the train and wouldn't get there til she walked on the stage. :bradley: I was really pushing my luck and honestly thought I was going to have to sell my ticket. This new date means I can 100% be there. :party:

IndyMelissa
2 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

London

So strange! I think another Monster from London said they put in their refund request already...I may have missed it!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

pachinko
6 minutes ago, Leakmatica said:

If it were for the CB to be held this year, it would've debuted in Paris on my birthday, July 24th 🥺

Planned to go 🥺 

Turning 20 at the Chromatica Ball 😩

Now you can go when you turn 21 and can legally drink. 

Ack1234
1 minute ago, IndyMelissa said:

So strange! I think another Monster from London said they put in their refund request already...I may have missed it!

This was email

Hi there,

This event has been rescheduled...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that they've announced a new date for this show, which was originally due to take place on 30 July 2020 - it will now be taking place on 30 July 2021.

Your tickets are still valid for the new date - you just need to show up on the night and they'll be accepted.

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange, you will now be paid 10-12 working days after the new date. 

If you have any further questions about your order, please contact us here.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service

BillieGOAT

I’ll have a year to save up for a ticket thank the Lord! I wasn’t going to be able to go if it was this summer so this is great for me!!:party:

Also I’m glad that Gaga will hopefully be able to have 100% capacity at the shows, this album is a DANCE RECORD & the more the merrier:firega:

AndrewGr

Do you think that if anyone cancels an early entry pit for London I might be in luck? 😭

Ack1234
4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Do you think that if anyone cancels an early entry pit for London I might be in luck? 😭

It didn’t give that option on my email but if I was you I’d check everyday just incase 

Archived