💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Summer 2021

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

eksistents

Yes! Glad she postponed till next summer! Please more songs meanwhile as we wait!

Pray I Hope GIF

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, S0436 said:

I’m really surprised and relieved she didn’t cancel.  With such big spacing between dates they are bound to add shows, but I’ll be surprised if they add cities.

I think they'll add new dates rather than add new cities. 

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, ThisBitch said:

Why can't you go?? :saladga:

I'll be on a different continent and don't even know what I'll be doing. But I know I won't be able to take a week off and fly across the world :messga:

ThisBitch
4 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I live 23 hours away from Toronto :messga: But since it’s a year away, maybe I can try and plan a trip around it. 

I always forget how big Canada is! I live in the Netherlands and it's only a 5 hour drive to Paris. Crazy world, Europe is such a compact continent.

Hope that you can go!:kara:

numb the flame
Just now, ThisBitch said:

I always forget how big Canada is! I live in the Netherlands and it's only a 5 hour drive to Paris. Crazy world, Europe is such a compact continent

Western Europe is a lot more compact, then you have Russia which goes between Europe and Asia

numb the flame
Just now, Chromatography said:

she’ll have more dates right?

She might add new dates to existing cities if there is demand however I highly doubt that they will add new cities.

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I'll be on a different continent and don't even know what I'll be doing. But I know I won't be able to take a week off and fly across the world :messga:

I'm sorry for you :kara:

Well I think everybody knew we were going to have to wait until next year, but I’m glad it’s rescheduled as oppose to being cancelled ❤️ See you next year :kiss:

L E O
7 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Btw @L E O if I don't understand the rotten Google translation of the yet to be incoming mail, I will message you :oops:

Sure no problem! :kara:

Suuus
37 minutes ago, Juicefactor said:

Well nobody said she had to do 50 dates, but 6?! :fail:

Atleast we have a tour stop complaining 

Suuus
16 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Disappointed that I'll have to refund my ticket. I wasn't able to see her on the JWT and was so excited to see TCB especially with it being based on a different world. Being the first date was so exciting because it was gonna be all new to the fans. Damn virus. 

Its postponed not canceled

Enzo
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

she’ll have more dates right?

58 more US dates, of course! :tony:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived