Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
3 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

I agree tbh. They do have some good songs, but I didn't really like most of their stuff. 

Please recommend me a good song, cuz I tried with the Kill This Love EP and I found nothing for me there.. It was 16 mins of trying so hard not to press the "next" button and use the hide option on spotify:saladga:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thet1234
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Please recommend me a good song, cuz I tried with the Kill This Love EP and I found nothing for me there..

um ok. 

DDU - DU DDU-DU

BOMBAYAH 

and Sour Candy. 

that's it tbh. 

um chile

JustHMLover2
Just now, thet1234 said:

um ok. 

DDU - DU DDU-DU

BOMBAYAH 

and Sour Candy. 

that's it tbh. 

I will check them, hopefully the du du song doesn't sound anything like that remix they included on the kill this love ep...

thet1234

I will check them, hopefully the du du song doesn't sound anything like that remix they included on the kill this love ep...

I hate remixes. They always have these long intros, bad beats and ruin the songs. except for Haus labs Babylon :ally:

um chile

JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, thet1234 said:

I hate remixes. They always have these long intros, bad beats and ruin the songs. except for Haus labs Babylon :ally:

Just Dance remixed by Richard Vission remains one of my favorite house works in the past 10 years:lolly:

But most of her remix eps after judas the single became kinda dissapointing tbh, marry the night remixes would take the n1 worst gaga mixes and the song had GREAT potential if she used the right producers

thet1234

Just Dance remixed by Richard Vission remains one of my favorite house works in the past 10 years:lolly:

But most of her remix eps after judas the single became kinda dissapointing tbh, marry the night remixes would take the n1 worst gaga mixes and the song had GREAT potential if she used the right producers

yeah. She should do remixes by Fernando Garibay (he produced BTW ) for Chromatica and release a chromatica remixes album with free woman, Babylon, and more by Garibay.

um chile

RAMROD

Perfect All Kill certified

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mister max
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Perfect All Kill certified

:sis:

First girlgroup to do so since 2018 :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
14 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Please recommend me a good song, cuz I tried with the Kill This Love EP and I found nothing for me there.. It was 16 mins of trying so hard not to press the "next" button and use the hide option on spotify:saladga:

I really like forever young, as if it's your last and really

But honestly check all their songs out, they only have 15 anyway :laughga:

JustHMLover2
19 minutes ago, mister max said:

Yeah I saw that they haven't released much stuff, I will check forever young a bit later and will see how it turns out

14 hours ago, thet1234 said:

DDU - DU DDU-DU

BOMBAYAH 

and Sour Candy. 

that's it tbh. 

I checked those two... The videos had some cute moments, but the overall sound... Sour Candy remains the only song I like by them so far :icega:

25 minutes ago, mister max said:

So when they go on tour, they just perform 15 songs, and always the same ones? So weird

mister max
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

So when they go on tour, they just perform 15 songs, and always the same ones? So weird

They only really 'toured' for 1 time but yes they just perform those 15 ones

And then each member also has a solo performance where they perform smth, although Jennie always has to perform SOLO now :huntyga: Lisa always dances and jisoo and rosé do covers

MelbHawker

I think the video is fab, but the song is cringey/basic. I like them more than their music. 

12 minutes ago, mister max said:

They only really 'toured' for 1 time but yes they just perform those 15 ones

And then each member also has a solo performance where they perform smth, although Jennie always has to perform SOLO now :huntyga: Lisa always dances and jisoo and rosé do covers

Yeah something i also dont understand, why Jennie gets to have a solo song and not the others? :oprah:

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Yeah something i also dont understand, why Jennie gets to have a solo song and not the others? :oprah:

They will have it after this full album promo over, Rose is the next one going to have solo song end of this year. She have finished recording it. It would have come sooner, about some time last year, but the management was caught in huge scandal by one of their artist, and had to keep themselves in low profile. Then BP wanted full album for the group first cos they think it is more important than solo. 

After Rose, it is said that Lisa is next, before Jisoo's turn last.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived