Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

I'm planning on updating the OP and second post with everything released this era, so that we can easily find things :party:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

HOW YOU LIKE THAT - BLACKPINK

INKIGAYO comeback stage  - 28.06.2020

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RAMROD
1 minute ago, macca said:

The song and music video is so tacky and bad! :air:

So did your avatar :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SMILE2NE1

The way that they are going to do like 25m in their 3rd day and it just feels like a normal day for them...

Rudz Xinc
On 6/29/2020 at 12:08 PM, macca said:

Calling that music video tacky and bad, imagine the lack of taste. :oops:

Don't be a hater dear. It doesn't look good on you. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Calling that music video tacky and bad, imagine the lack of taste. :oops:

Don't be a hater dear. It doesn't look good on you. :trollga:

On 6/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, RAMROD said:

So did your avatar :billie:

Don't mind the bogans who's musical tastes goes so far as Gaga and Dua Lipa :huntyga:

JustHMLover2
On 6/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, macca said:

4 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Don't mind the bogans who's playlists consist of Gaga and Dua Lipa :huntyga:

This! I tried to give them a chance after Sour Candy got out and see what the buzz is about... 

Sour Candy remains the only song I liked and enjoyed by them:reductive: The rest sounds like music for 14-16 y.o. tbh

SMILE2NE1
17 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

This! I tried to give them a chance after Sour Candy got out and see what the buzz is about... 

Sour Candy remains the only song I liked and enjoyed by them:reductive: The rest sounds like music for 14-16 y.o. tbh

I used to be of the school of thought that music had to always have a thoughtful, nuanced, intertextual and deep artistic message behind it and I would hate more simply fun songs. Especially because I studied Art History and I thought anything other than art with a manifesto was shallow. However, I realised that point of view was pretty one dimensional and now I allow myself to like both ends of the spectrum. I also think if for people who didn't grow up with Asian culture, their unacquainted ears don't play well with the distinct sound of k-pop that has remained consistent for decades.

That being said, Asians make up 60% of the world population and will become the economic super power in the next few years, and with that will come more growing cultural prevalence. I think Blackpink are only the beginning of the shift.

People who are want music to read like a manifesto won't like Blackpink. Those that can teach themselves to enjoy the fun of it will like Blackpink.

JustHMLover2
20 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I used to be of the school of thought that music had to always have a thoughtful, nuanced, intertextual and deep artistic message behind it and I would hate more simply fun songs. Especially because I studied Art History and I thought anything other than art with a manifesto was shallow. However, I realised that point of view was pretty one dimensional and now I allow myself to like both ends of the spectrum. I also think if for people who didn't grow up with Asian culture, their unacquainted ears don't play well with the distinct sound of k-pop that has remained consistent for decades.

That being said, Asians make up 60% of the world population and will become the economic super power in the next few years, and with that will come more growing cultural prevalence. I think Blackpink are only the beginning of the shift.

People who are want music to read like a manifesto won't like Blackpink. Those that can teach themselves to enjoy the fun of it will like Blackpink.

Ofc I think music can be fun and not every song should be meaningful. I am just not a fan of their style. For fun music I go to Azealia Banks, David Guetta, Zedd, Lost Kings, Y2K, Mabel, Galantis etc

thet1234
10 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

I agree tbh. They do have some good songs, but I didn't really like most of their stuff. 

um chile

Gagadonna

I didn't really know BLACKPINK before Sour Candy (I had heard of Kill This Love) but now I've become lowkey obsessed with them. They're so cute, funny (especially Jisso when she speaks English) and interesting.

I can finally say I can identify the four members (I admit that it was really hard at first) :whitney:

Archived