new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

The video is gorgeous, the song has major playback quality, it's not as instantly and insanely catchy as their songs usually are, but it quickly grows on you after first listen. Sour Candy was instantly catchy, for example, also Playing With Fire and others. Overall, love it already.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ShtoopidLahv

The video is really well done and I like the second verse with the backing south Asian instrumental and associated visuals in the video, but tbh not feeling the trappy sound of the song. I don’t know Blackpink’s music at all. Are they usually more electro pop/dance pop like SNSD or Wonder Girls? I’m not too familiar 

ShtoopidLahv
6 hours ago, Grace said:

still the best black pink song fight me

Omg wat?! I love this song lol. Probs going to bop to this for the next week or so :music:

Red Velvet
28 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

The video is really well done and I like the second verse with the backing south Asian instrumental and associated visuals in the video, but tbh not feeling the trappy sound of the song. I don’t know Blackpink’s music at all. Are they usually more electro pop/dance pop like SNSD or Wonder Girls? I’m not too familiar 

I think I'd say a combination of 4MINUTE and f(x). 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Monsterxo

I guess my main issue the song is it feels like it was soley designed to make their label the most $$$ instead of showcasing BLACKPINK's versatility, talent, and growth as artists.. It has parts that I really like, but for the most part It feels like they were trying to recreate their 'Kill this Love' moment, repeating the same formula that they've been doing for a while now.. but in a more lazy way.  (the last du-du-du-du-du part was ????) Though I understand why they'd stick to a similar sound their comeback single, hopefully they offer some variety in their next song. 

Love BLACKPINK, but at this current moment, 2NE1 is remaining the best kpop girl group. Listening to 'How you Like that' made me want to re-visit some of their songs for some quality kpop.

JusKeepBreathin

As expected a quality music video, good  fashion, good choreography and fun. When was the last time a girl group from the U.S. had a quality music video. Probably Danity Kane - Damaged.

People are upset with the sound. I happen to like it.

If the U.S. treated girl groups like the rest of the world does we'd have much more quality pop girl groups. The last girl group that was treated like professionals was Destiny's Child. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sugar Baby

this was so underwhelimg, the video was good as expected from a KPOP video but the song, especially the chorus is literally noise :enigma:

not Sour Candy being better than their comebck song

ShtoopidLahv
4 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

I think I'd say a combination of 4MINUTE and f(x). 

Oh nice I’m not familiar with either of those groups. But definitely getting into some of the older blackpink material :music:

SMILE2NE1

71m views with 4 hours to go. I think they will break the record

Gerrard174
28 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

this was so underwhelimg, the video was good as expected from a KPOP video but the song, especially the chorus is literally noise :enigma:

not Sour Candy being better than their comebck song

Not the official comeback. Is a pre-release. They might be saving the best for september

Archived