BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

That video is fabulous!!

The song is "meh" for me, but maybe it'll grow on me. My faves from them are still "Whistle," "Kill This Love," and "Sour Candy." I hope their new album smashes, and I look forward to hearing the rest of the tracks. 

She/Her/Hers

the lyrics are almost comically bad, and the chorus is... not good :laughga: 

well, you can't deny that the girls look absolutely beautiful, so there's that, i guess

Mocchi

OMG I just wanted to play the MV a few times to thank the BLINKs for their job with Sour Candy and I ended up being addicted to the song :cryga:

Henri Bardot
36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That video is at 40M views in 8 hours... Their fanbase is just the most powerful lol

BP has fans all over the world.

60% are female

40% male 

Pretty equal when you look at other kpop groups (generally girl groups are targeted towards men and vice-versa).

They are only 4, which helps new fans.

3 of them are fluent in English, one speaks Thai and they know a fair amount of Japanese. 

Theyre the best of YG and they were destined for success in S. Korea, Thailand and Japan. Now they’re massively popular in Turkey, Indonesia, the Philippines and Latin America.

pooiota

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

That video is at 40M views in 8 hours... Their fanbase is just the most powerful lol

More like the most starved :saladga:

Touranese

>45m in 10 hrs I’m shook. That proves Sour Candy not having a music video to debut with was a waste :toofunny:

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Nayru said:

the lyrics are almost comically bad, and the chorus is... not good :laughga: 

well, you can't deny that the girls look absolutely beautiful, so there's that, i guess

Me if Gaga releases a music video for “my biggest enemy is me pop a 911, my biggest enemy is me pop a 911, my biggest enemy is me ever since day one”.  :bradley:

Archived