Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

There is this formula in the song that keep being used in their song. They can only go on for so only before people get tired of them.

The structure and some parts reminded me of DDDD and KTL.

I'm not feeling it. Maybe it will grow on me, but the breakdown is FIRE.

I'm not gonna talk about visual because they always serve.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy the song! Not my favourite by them, but the dance break at the end is INCREDIBLE, my fave part of the song too :flutter:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

mister max
11 minutes ago, Fish said:

this is so bad 

thank you for this comment

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Just now, mister max said:

thank you for this comment

my pleasure!

I like it. Sounds exactly like the Ddu song and Kill This Love. That's what they're good at, you can't expect anything other than that from them.

moonsago

They are at 28 million views in 6 hours... guys what the actual fudge is going ONNNNN 

This is why unlike most fans I am ok with less comebacks, at least there is hype in the end 

moonsago
3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I like it. Sounds exactly like the Ddu song and Kill This Love. That's what they're good at, you can't expect anything other than that from them.

They have their own formula. I don’t mind it either if the song sounds good in the end but this being their first album I still hope not ALL songs will have the same structure...

Hades

A step back from KTL but Rose looks like a Queen as usual. 💦

jimmytimestep

Whoooooo that outro is a SERVE.

the rest of the song is fine

video’s great, overall not my favorite song by them at first listen, but’s it’s growing on me.

moonsago
4 minutes ago, Hades said:

A step back from KTL but Rose looks like a Queen as usual. 💦

A little bit yes, I feel the same but I try to remember that it’s NOT the actual title track but a pre-release so I’m hoping the the title will beat out their best comebacks aka Dudu, AIIYL and PWF 

Werk
6 hours ago, kmoment said:

They just need to find another producer replace Teddy tbh:messga:

Interscope please do sth

5 hours ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

Leave it to Blackpink to divide the entire kpop community! The kpop-related subreddits are punching the air right now. When the chorus started...I literally heard the collective groans from miles away lol. 

I like it! It has catchy moments, which is typically guaranteed from their releases. I know Teddy is responsible for some bops in the past, but I think we need something unconventional for this upcoming album. His influence on BP's discography is huge, however I think the consistent song structure needs to stop...for a little bit.

Yeah I'm sorry but Teddy needs to...not :poot: The song is cute but as a 1 year wait, this was kind of underwhelming especially when you think of how they're gonna perform this on Jimmy and are on the Top Hits Playlist  :messga: 

Archived