Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I have to say, the chorus is the weakest part. 

See U Later teas :poot:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkJelly

Not a huge fan of the song on first listen but maybe it’s a grower - video is cool though 

kinda dissapointed with the songs cuz it has the same formula as their other title tracks except AS IF ITS YOUR LAST. i wish the lead single for the album is better. 

melon

how did I like that? 

the answer: it was pretty good, amazing visuals but first listen it did sound similar to previous songs from them 

heauxmatica

I wish that medieval intro music was used throughout the song cuz it was so damn epic :messga: 

26 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

What?? It sounds nothing like Playing With Fire, Whistle, Ddu Ddu Ddu (Idk how to spell this song), and As If It's Your Last. And that's already 1/4 of their discography. :billie:

but honestly tho, you can compare their songs just like we can compare poker face, bad romance, judas & scheisse. not saying it sounds the same but its somehow similar. 

The MV is amazing! And I like the song too, even tho it's a little more slow than I thought it would be but I still like it! Actually I think I like the slow emotional parts the best :bradley:

Also we need a MV for Sour Candy!! :grr:

LOVE FOOLISH
5 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I have to say, the chorus is the weakest part. 

I agree! It felt like it was being dragged out for too long with Jennie and Lisa insulting me the entire time with "look at you, now look at me" lol

I think the choruses in Really and AIIYL are the most superior in their discography.

i personally think the intro was unnecessary, they can start the song with jennie without the intro. also i think it would be nice if they end the song with the "BLACKPINK!"

Biggest Bitch

I just can’t stand k-pop :trollga:

I tried to like their songs, but... :selena:

SchwineLove
19 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

Lmao.. The last time Gaga served with Choreo was back in 2011 with Judas. Rain on me choreo was cringe and Gaga is as stiff as a stick. BlackPink ended Richy's 2$ choreo and you'll deal with it

Wow u make a new account just to post this? I wondered if admins could be selective to new members if the first posts are this hateful

Archived