💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BLACKPINK - How You Like That

mister max

Featured Posts

edengowon

The chorus is the perfect blend of all of their empty choruses in the past. KTL, DDDD, Boombayah and Whistle all have something lacking, and HYLT combines elements from all of them to finally make a complete song. It's flawless

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOVE FOOLISH

Leave it to Blackpink to divide the entire kpop community! The kpop-related subreddits are punching the air right now. When the chorus started...I literally heard the collective groans from miles away lol. 

I like it! It has catchy moments, which is typically guaranteed from their releases. I know Teddy is responsible for some bops in the past, but I think we need something unconventional for this upcoming album. His influence on BP's discography is huge, however I think the consistent song structure needs to stop...for a little bit. Knowing YGE's motives, the girls will be successful regardless, so I really don't see a drastic change in BP's discography in the future. 

The MV is perfect. I love how they are consistent with their MV concepts and appreciate the effort put into them (no CGI yay). Jisoo really shined in this MV and I loved how we went through the four seasons in 3 minutes lol. Honestly, one of my favorite MVs for 2020 so far!

I wanted the beeps and boops but what did I expect from kpop teasers!? lol. I am so glad we got the instrumental from Jisoo’s and Lisa’s teasers though! Give me an extended remix using that beat alone and we got a club banger. 

This is already doing so well so I am not worried about their success. I am just glad we have content! One thing I am worried about is the...reaction...to this song and BP in general. "Blinks, I am devastated..." tease :ally:

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She doesn't have a broken hip :billie:  Rain On Me is one of Gaga's best choreographies... its not "jOjO sIwAh" type thing. Gaga nailed that choreography, and thats just facts :billie: 

But BP in this... yeah, not that great.

Lmao.. The last time Gaga served with Choreo was back in 2011 with Judas. Rain on me choreo was cringe and Gaga is as stiff as a stick. BlackPink ended Richy's 2$ choreo and you'll deal with it

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She doesn't have a broken hip :billie:  Rain On Me is one of Gaga's best choreographies... its not "jOjO sIwAh" type thing. Gaga nailed that choreography, and thats just facts :billie: 

But BP in this... yeah, not that great.

Wait til you see her live doing it

edengowon
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

First of all I said “almost”. Second of all, I meant structurally. It’s the same formula over and over. 

Structurally, almost all of Gaga's songs are the same :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

The video is a serve :nooo: I can’t help myself to not think what Sour Candy video would look like. We would be destroyed :koons: 
The song is okay for me. Probably a grower but I liked Kill This Love more at first listen.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

the song is bad... hopefully we will get an album though!

album confirmed already

also some of y'all roasting ROM choreo to defend BP :poot: why can't we have both

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, Jose P said:

First of all I said “almost”. Second of all, I meant structurally. It’s the same formula over and over. 

But that critique can be applied to almost every pop song out there cuz structurally they're pretty much the same (Gaga songs included): Verse>Pre-chorus>Chorus>2nd verse>Pre-chorus>Chorus>Bridge>Chorus.

Linus Gaga
27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Of course, but its not cringey... Rain On Me compared to this? Next level. Even Stupid Love's choreography was better... 

BP looking like they were trying to be 'hood' like... maybe thats their style? Idk... but I wasn't that impressed. I will say the girl in the red looked amazing

check your taste :grr:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Ororo Munroe

I'm just happy that almost every song from them has bridge :pray: It's what we deserve 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Irrelevant

also he really isn't lying saying the same formula is being applied over and over again, although it is slightly different from D4 & KTL

D4 & KTL: (Jenlisa Rap - Chaesoo Pre Chorus - Beat Drop Chorus) x2 - Bridge - Dancebreak/Outro

this time it is slightly different tho except the beat drop chorus and the dancebreak/outro. honestly i can see the dancebreak/outro being a signature part of BP songs, so I'm not mad about it

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Daylight Jokers
6 minutes ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

When the chorus started...I literally heard the collective groans from miles away lol. 

I have to say, the chorus is the weakest part. 

Archived