Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

LoLaA
5 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

But he is right tho - they are both criminally overrated :bon:

This, very overrated actually (no I don't hate them) 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
12 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

This, very overrated actually (no I don't hate them) 

I don't hate them too, they both are very talented women! But the way people react to everything they do - like even their fart critics and public will receive better than Gaga's best music :interestinga:

Also the way fans trying to act like they've been helping LGBT+ community their whole careers, when in reality Taylor started to support only when it became safe for celebrities, meanwhile Gaga has been fighting for years and people hated her for being so loud about community :interestinga:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

CautiousLurker
50 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I need to make more jokes in Janet megarates, so @CautiousLurker don't call me boring again :triggered:

I never called you boring, what is this slander :wtfga:

LoLaA
34 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I don't hate them too, they both are very talented women! But the way people react to everything they do - like even their fart critics and public will receive better than Gaga's best music :interestinga:

Also the way fans trying to act like they've been helping LGBT+ community their whole careers, when in reality Taylor started to support only when it became safe for celebrities, meanwhile Gaga has been fighting for years and people hated her for being so loud about community :interestinga:

They are very talented, but not more than Gaga or someone else. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

CautiousLurker
49 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@CautiousLurker Delete this thread before you get canceled 

:teehee:

I knew this day would come :bradley:

Btw, 'they both collaborated with goat' - come on, that was funny :poot:

I just hope people don't find what I said in the incest thread, or I will definitely get cancelled :bradley:

Blake
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

I am sure someone will create a thread --- Are kylie stans overrated in Gagadaily? 

.....I'm not gonna say anything.

tenor.gif?itemid=4583893

CautiousLurker
52 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

But he is right tho - they are both criminally overrated :bon:

For context that was a joke thread cuz someone posted a 'x artist is the new y artist' thread and were totally serious :vegas:

Also the pic in the 'taylor also was in a girl band' was supposed to be a still from Look What You Made Me Do ending - yes, I'm very proud of that one :poot:

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

For context that was a joke thread cuz someone posted a 'x artist is the new y artist' thread and were totally serious :vegas:

Also the pic in the 'taylor also was in a girl band' was supposed to be a still from Look What You Made Me Do ending - yes, I'm very proud of that one :poot:

You are really funny :poot: No wonder you have so many rep points :poot:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

You are really funny :poot: No wonder you have so many rep points :poot:

I swear I didn't buy them :poot:

Spoiler

but I would if I could :vegas:

Ororo Munroe
15 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I never called you boring, what is this slander :wtfga:

And of course @Aarghya is gawd, which means @ororo munroe is Joseph - sorry, you're the most boring one, but at least you'll be in the trilogy and make mad doe :bon:

tenor.gif?itemid=10353356

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I swear I didn't buy them :poot:

Reveal hidden contents

but I would if I could :vegas:

I'm sure half of them from @Blown Away lmao-ing your meltdowns after your faves get slandered :poot:

CautiousLurker
Just now, ororo munroe said:

And of course @Aarghya is gawd, which means @ororo munroe is Joseph - sorry, you're the most boring one, but at least you'll be in the trilogy and make mad doe :bon:

tenor.gif?itemid=10353356

I meant the ROLE of Josepth is the most boring one, cuz... I mean, come on, what has he ever done... doesn't mean YOU're boring - I even said you could make him interesting and overshadow everyone else 
200.gif

Btw, the trilogy has been cancelled, you won't be getting a paycheck, sry :bon:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

I'm sure half of them from @Blown Away lmao-ing your meltdowns after your faves get slandered :poot:

True:bradley:
I still think, while he didn't give Cherry Bomb a 0, he gave it a low score to make it tank... cuz I asked him what score he gave it, and guess what - he ignored me :neyde:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

I meant the ROLE of Josepth is the most boring one, cuz... I mean, come on, what has he ever done... doesn't mean YOU're boring - I even said you could make him interesting and overshadow everyone else

Okay, now we're clear and I don't need to report you anymore :bon:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

True:bradley:
I still think, while he didn't give Cherry Bomb a 0, he gave it a low score to make it tank... cuz I asked him what score he gave it, and guess what - he ignored me :neyde:

He gave it 2 or 3, I can feel it :interestinga:

I mean, he didn't give Heartbeat Mess 0, so he is cancelled :bon:

Archived