• Last Reply
Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Some of my all time favorite Kylie tracks of all time are: 

Ocean Blue 

Go Hard or Go Home

BPM

Change Your Mind 

Also for what it's worth (I don't participate in the rates like I would like to) I think at least some of the b-sides should be included simply because it's a good idea to expose others to songs they may normally not come across. But also it makes the process more difficult so participation may be down. Maybe a discussion on which b-sides to include so there's a compromise. @Aarghya

we have 74 b-sides and including the album tracks it would be around 200 tracks of rate.. oh my, don't know what to do

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Ocean Blue holds a special place because I discovered it in college when I was desperately infatuated with my fraternity brother. It was a really sad situation upon reflection. I made it very clear to everyone but him until the last few months of college. One time he kissed me when he was drunk in front of everyone and from then on I even wrote a poem inspired by ocean blue and him that I wish I still had (I lost all of the poems I wrote in college). Anyway, when I told him how I felt he told me he didn't feel the same. But it was a very liberating feeling once I told him and y'know he's the one that will always be the one that got away kind of thing. So I don't listen to ocean blue often because of it but I will always love it for that reason too. 

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

we have 74 b-sides and including the album tracks it would be around 200 tracks of rate.. oh my, don't know what to do

So maybe take 1-3 b-sides from each album cycle? Just to add some variety w/o being too many tracks. 

HorusRa2

@Aarghya - just another thought. It's not quite a normal megarate but you could do a kind of rate where you assign a series of songs each week and collect the ratings from members and over time you can create a spreadsheet keeping track of the rates and once the entire discography (including all bsides) has been rated you could release a 'final' ceremony letting everyone know where it all fell. It would probably be more work (I guess) but just an idea to throw your way. 

If you're doing a complete discography rate, the easiest and most fair way to do it is just do the standard album. No b-sides, no special tracks for different countries etc.

If b-sides are wanted, do an entirely separate rate for those. Otherwise it'd just be a clusterf*ck.

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

If you're doing a complete discography rate, the easiest and most fair way to do it is just do the standard album. No b-sides, no special tracks for different countries etc.

If b-sides are wanted, do an entirely separate rate for those. Otherwise it'd just be a clusterf*ck.

On the flipside, doing the b-sides separate from the album cycle they pertain to makes the songs sound like a hodge podge of songs with no sense of cohesion. I think it makes sense at the very least for people to listen to the bsides associated with the albums they were cut from to get a general idea/feel of the context of the bside relative to the final album. Just my opinion though I do agree that the inclusion of the bsides does make it more difficult. 

Yxilon

I need to rate I Believe In You 10/10 so of course all tracks :interestinga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Kylie-stans! I need your suggestion!

I am planning to do a discography rate. Do you want each and every tracks on that megarate; or just album tracks? 

@Blake @ElleDriver @HausOfAntonio @Cupid Boy @Future Nostalgia @CautiousLurker @trent reznor  @Jewelsdelove @ororo munroe @bionic @Lionel Ronaldo @candydarling @Blown Away @SabadoDeGloria @Pink Tape @GaGaLB @Lucas @Arcanum @cmmonster @Yxilon @dimitristhe @joaomggd @androiduser @BenH08 @KevinWright @Judas Society @Harry X @MingersPrayer @Bobina @ARTPOPe@shoful @Jose P @LoanSPW @HorusRa2

Every track

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

not a french fry
On 6/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, Dulo Peep said:

Have u seen Demi Lovato live?

I genuinely can’t tell whether or not this is sarcasm:vegas:

social experiment gone wrong

HorusRa2
28 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I need to rate I Believe In You 10/10 so of course all tracks :interestinga:

taste. :yennefer:

Cupid Boy
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Kylie-stans! I need your suggestion!

I am planning to do a discography rate. Do you want each and every tracks on that megarate; or just album tracks? 

just album tracks please 

Lucas
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

so you are not up for each and every tracks; right? 

Don't wanna sound annoying but not really :sweat: I don't want to listen to 73 b-sides with most of them being cheap quality on Youtube. But just ignore my opinion, I don't want to be the annoying guy if other people want all the tracks

Archived