YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM! 

Were you able to get a signed test pressing??

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy

Listen to Kylie's new song: 

HausOfAntonio

Did anyone love it? :selena:

I thought it would be a cute promo single but considering the trinity All The Lovers / Into The Blue / Dancing this one just pales in comparison :bradley:

And yes I love Dancing :oprah:

pop ate my heart

I've always lived for her and wbk she's a pop legend. But I started to REALLY get into her since the new single came out and baby... when I tell you I am falling in LOVE completely :nooo::nooo::nooo:

She's so goooood!!!¡!¡!¡

I started going through her albums due to Gaga's godawful silence, and so far I've heard Fever, X and Impossible Princess to completion and I love them fully!!!!! Specially X and Fever. She was so ahead of her time not only music-wise but visually! I don't get why she doesn't get even more recognition that she already does. A Queen of Pop i fear:bradley:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

bluemonkey
On 7/25/2020 at 10:15 PM, pop ate my heart said:

I've always lived for her and wbk she's a pop legend. But I started to REALLY get into her since the new single came out and baby... when I tell you I am falling in LOVE completely :nooo::nooo::nooo:

She's so goooood!!!¡!¡!¡

I started going through her albums due to Gaga's godawful silence, and so far I've heard Fever, X and Impossible Princess to completion and I love them fully!!!!! Specially X and Fever. She was so ahead of her time not only music-wise but visually! I don't get why she doesn't get even more recognition that she already does. A Queen of Pop i fear:bradley:

Not to mention she’s a breast cancer survivor! She really is underrated in America, she has such a large body of work and hits after hits, she truly is pop royalty! 

LoLaA
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

On Loop

we all get hurt by love, and we all have our cross to make, but in the name of understanding now, our problems should be shared. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

we all get hurt by love, and we all have our cross to make, but in the name of understanding now, our problems should be shared. 

:applause:

Archived