💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

Suuus
16 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

yes, I did mention that in the post of mine you quoted!  we all wish that but unfortunately thats not the way it is but we celebrate suppressed groups so that the world can recognize their wrong doings and not repeat the same mistakes :)  we should be grateful these groups are finally being celebrated.  we have to accept the things we cannot change and change the things we can. @Suuus im sorry I went off. I got triggered. I know you meant well :runhug:

Thats oké im happy that they are celebrated and i feel like the who world is in trigger more right now

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
31 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

sorry I keep quoting you but like. come on. this is literally saying you wish there was no women history month, no gay pride month, no black history month and just zero celebration of suppressed groups.  yes, we all wish the world was in a place where no group was suppressed, but you should be grateful that these groups are able to be celebrated and the world is able to recognize the suppression they've gone through so that we don't make the same mistakes.

I do not understand why you are upset that there is an award show out there that is exclusively for black entertainers.... that to me contradicts everything you seem to be trying to say.  if everyone matters then you would be fine with there being special awards for only black people. for only women, for only LGBTQ etc.  

like we have so many award shows that already do cater to every kind of person and if you see that theres one award that is only catered to black ppl you're mad about it?  I think you're just mad that lady gaga hasn't gotten an award for her covid 19 home concert 

Im not upset nor mad i just wish we could celebrate all these people in the same show

Suuus
37 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

okay you sound extremely anti black lives matter .  

No im not i was quoting someone who was saying to someone else that their white opinion doesnt matter wich i think is kind of rude to say

Suuus
43 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

umm..... :awkney: that's like saying "I wish there was no gay pride month. no black history month".  it's an award show that celebrates black entertainers.  white people are apart of literally every other award show out there..

No its not i just wish we could celebrate all these people in the same show like an equal 

skedaddleBItCh

Y'all need to calm the **** down:deadbanana:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

16 hours ago, Suuus said:

What did beyonce exactly?

excuse me, she existed and we should be grateful for her existnece !/11/!?!?1/!

Regina George
10 hours ago, Brecht said:

@Regina George @Runaway @AliceIsThatBitch is that good enough for you or are you gonna give other excuses for your racism?

Are ****ing insane???? How does saying this woman is overrated and that other black women/men deserve this particular award more translates to racism??? Take a chill pill and don’t make such ridiculous and stupid statements. 

Regina George
14 hours ago, Jose P said:

What is it that you have against Beyoncé exactly? I mean this in a respectful way, you seem to just really have some real hatred towards her. Not that you’re the only one like that in this thread but you’re the one who’s been arguing the most. Maybe take some time to read all the things Beyoncé has done for her community which two users have listed a few comments back.

I don’t really know how you can go on and on about how Beyoncé is not talented and there are more talented black artists. Remember this is all totally subjective, if you don’t like her music it doesn’t mean you have to keep on arguing that she’s untalented bc many other people can think differently about that, it’s a matter of opinion. Maybe you can think she’s untalented bc she doesn’t write her music, but I know you’re a Britney fan and you’ve said before that you don’t think it matters if an artist writes their music. So your dislike pretty much boils down to the fact that you just don’t like her music, and it’s fine. But many others clearly think differently.

Beyoncé is a big figure for the black community, especially in the US. You should really try to look into her lyrics and the messages she stands for, especially in Lemonade. You have no idea how many black people, specifically black women, look up to her as an inspiration. She has always been a big figure for the community.

And to conclude, the same way you don’t like it when people in here go off on Dua, try to realize that you’re doing the exact same thing with Beyoncé.

I legit NEVER mentioned her talent and never said she is not talented. That never happened. You are going on and on about how I’m saying she’s not talented and I never even mentioned her talent. Give me one of my replies where I mentioned that? Also saying i hate her? No. I don’t. I have no reason too. I do thing this particular awards is undeserving. ANd it seems like my reply made y’all more angry than I am. You making these accusations against me saying i “hate” her and making this about race when it’s definitely not it is actually really concerning and really out of this word. Do you tho. 

Regina George

The fact that you cannot say anything against this woman without being called racist is legit so ridiculous and actually tells a lot. Stop making ridiculous statements because your ridiculous statement will translate as something serious and will harm people. Straight up idiotic behavior. 

Admin
17 hours ago, Antonoff said:

you guys stay pressed, Bey REALLY deserves it, she dedicated her whole career to the black community, they way she embraces her roots and help those in need is amazing and make me respeft her even more

Thank you.

All the racist and flamebait comments will be warned. I haven't even listened to a Beyonce song since 2009, but this is embarrassing an will not be tolerated on GGD.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived