11 minutes ago, Kindness Ponk said:

she doesn't deserve this award, sue me 

This. She's so overrated smh

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
5 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

While I get your point, I don't think people are triggered because they feel like she's threatening Gaga or anything like that.

Some people are just triggered when the banner of this site changes to any artist other than Gaga :poot: that's what you get in a cult site :poot:

Lol I get it! However since I’ve been on this cult site, I’ve seen many artist get bashed to the ends of hell. Beyoncé is one of them. The deep rooted issue with Bey that monsters have is that she’s too successful in the eyes of the GP. They hate the success and praise that she gets so they attack her anytime she’s mentioned, awarded, releases music, talks, breathes, or exists 😂 I’m just sick of it. This site used to be a fun site to gain tea, share the love for Gaga with others, and laugh at meltdowns like the Skype Ball. Now it’s a negative thread every other second, people thinking their shade is cute when it’s desperate for an upgrade, and endless hate for random artists. GGD is not liked by majority of Gaga fans and this, to me, is why. 

May I Read You? 😎

Whtvrman
Just now, Regina George said:

So just because I'm white I can't have an opinion on this? LMAO. I said:

And I stand by that 100% and you are not going to tell me what I'm supposed to do with my "white" opinion. Stop trying to make everything about race. For all you know I could be a purple alien from Mars. Take a seat. 

You don't even know what she's done and you riding your favorite BEYONCE GETS UNDESERVED AWARDS bandwagon. It's gross and absolutely inappropriate

So just because you're WHITE, your opinions on the BETs do not matter. Easy as that. 

IMG_8660.thumb.JPG.41d151ce57f107c9bd2e0

Regina George
1 minute ago, Whtvrman said:

You don't even know what she's done and you riding your favorite BEYONCE GETS UNDESERVED AWARDS bandwagon. It's gross and absolutely inappropriate

So just because you're WHITE, your opinions on the BETs do not matter. Easy as that. 

lmao

Suuus
1 minute ago, Whtvrman said:

Every opinion mattters no matter your skincolor 

JaysAMess

Whether she deserves the award or not, at the end of the day she's helped in some way against a global pandemic. But y'all continue with the messy replies, it's entertaining.

Killing Eve Popcorn GIF by BBC America

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

And we should  be allowed to do the same . 

Bye:flop: ,Carry on

I’m sorry you feel personally victimized by me saying y’all hate way too often. Maybe try... idk not hating as often and you won’t feel attacked. Or is hating apart of GGDculture now? If your “ opinion” is hurtful and discredits someone’s work that you clearly just do not like then why comment? Where’s the maturity? That concept is lost on you so I’ll leave it at that. Have a good day, tell us even more reasons why Bey is bad and doesn’t deserve any recognition awarded to her by BET 😂 I guess that also means no other person has done anything because a BET award is given to Bey... 

tiffany pollard GIF

May I Read You? 😎

SchwineLove
7 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lol I get it! However since I’ve been on this cult site, I’ve seen many artist get bashed to the ends of hell. Beyoncé is one of them. The deep rooted issue with Bey that monsters have is that she’s too successful in the eyes of the GP. They hate the success and praise that she gets so they attack her anytime she’s mentioned, awarded, releases music, talks, breathes, or exists 😂 I’m just sick of it. This site used to be a fun site to gain tea, share the love for Gaga with others, and laugh at meltdowns like the Skype Ball. Now it’s a negative thread every other second, people thinking their shade is cute when it’s desperate for an upgrade, and endless hate for random artists. GGD is not liked by majority of Gaga fans and this, to me, is why. 

It's social media in general. Twitter is worse, but I can't escape Twitter and GGD because here I can get quick updated info and insights.

KingRedd
Just now, SchwineLove said:

It's social media in general. Twitter is worse, but I can't escape Twitter and GGD because here I can get quick updated info and insights.

True! I guess I’m just sick of so much hate everywhere I turn. I can’t leave this site cause I find out so much information here :billie: 

May I Read You? 😎

57 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

why that year specifically? i don’t watch or keep up with the grammys 

To start with, there's only few categories that have major POC nominees most of which are those considered "Urban". That particular year Macklemoore and Ryan Lewis swept the rap/hip hop categories even beating out Kendrick Lamar who's critically acclaimed album Good Kid, M.A.A.D City had 7 noms.

Knife
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

I just want to live in a world where this kind of separatisten isnt needed

So do the black people that are routinely not nominated for awards or awarded for their achievements at all.

Until then, you're just going to have to find a way to deal, Suuus.

Sad Taking Care GIF by Astrid_S

You know...research, Google, reading...these are beautiful things. Some would even say fundamental.

Beyonce is getting a humanitarian award from BET (Black Entertainment Television) for her work with her BeyGOOD Initiative since 2017.

COVID 19 relief is part of, not the whole reason, for the award.

Beyonce has done a lot of work for the black community.

So a black community-focused channel award is honoring her.

Gaga has no dog in this fight. BET can honor whoever they want.

Can we stop this fighting now?:saladga:

https://www.bet.com/shows/bet-awards/2020/bet-to-honor-beyonce-with-humanitarian-award.amp.html

@Bambino can you change the misleading thread title pls? Cuz this was 7 pages of unnecessary :shrug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Suuus
Just now, Knife said:

So do the black people that are routinely not nominated for awards or awarded for their achievements at all.

Until then, you're just going to have to find a way to deal, Suuus.

Sad Taking Care GIF by Astrid_S

Thats not what i meant dont put words in my mouth i meant that i want to live in a world where this kind of separatisten isnt needed in other words i want to live in a world where award shows are equal 

• CyanLights changed the title to Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived