💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That's not the reason people are freaking out.  they are alot of black celebrities  that were at the forefront of the fight against covid like rihanna ,she donated more than 5 million Oprah donated 10 million. It's not enough  to work behind the scenes and get public recognitions like this. 

The bottom line is BET will do anything to kiss beyonces ass , we been knew. But that's cool

I’m not talking about people who want another black celebrity to win. Those critics are valid, I’m talking about those mad Gaga didn’t win. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whtvrman
24 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I wish there was a version of this award where it doesnt matter what skincolor you have

a) Gaga has a BET. Not enough for ya?
b) Beyonce has done a LOT to help the black community and she deserved it. Why can't y'all just shut up especially during these times

raragaga
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Gaga is a black person now? tf

uIrIyLGdCZCoNfb-800x800-noPad.jpg?1528742118

xoxo

Suuus
5 minutes ago, Whtvrman said:

a) Gaga has a BET. Not enough for ya?
b) Beyonce has done a LOT to help the black community and she deserved it. Why can't y'all just shut up especially during these times

First of All i didnt know gaga had one second why are you coming for me my comment wasnt meant to be mean

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Gaga is a black person now? tf

She's always been black, haven't you heard  :huntyga:

Spoiler

BALv-orCUAITx3i.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

AliceIsThatBitch

This is pathetic

All she did was release a flop of a song and donate the revenue to her own foundation. I mean the song sold like 20k this week? That's like 20k$ :billie:

The Weeknd deserved this award. At least he opened his purse and donated 1M$

Suuus
10 minutes ago, Allan said:

The thing is: they weren't awarded like "the rest of us" so they had to create their own awards, as it's quite known that award shows tend to overlook POC and women, mostly when they're in power positions like directors (mostly the bigger, more conservative ones). I too wish there wouldn't be this separation, but these color/gender specific awards are great to highlight the great artists and professionals that exist within a minority so more people, even outside of this minority, get to know about them.

Its indeed great that they exist but i wish awards were equal but that will probably never happen 

Whtvrman
Just now, AliceIsThatBitch said:

All she did was release a flop of a song

Sounds familiar

SSSSS.thumb.png.ad557926df287ba860d761f8

KingRedd

These comments are predictable and lame af. I see why most monsters hate this site lmao y’all complain and throw kindergarten shade at too many artists and their achievements. It’s not even funny it’s legit pathetic. I can’t understand how people can be fans of a woman who’s tagline is “be kind” but tear down every artist that y’all feel threatens Gaga 😂 make it make sense Jesus.  

May I Read You? 😎

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

This is pathetic

All she did was release a flop of a song and donate the revenue to her own foundation. I mean the song sold like 20k this week? That's like 20k$ :billie:

The Weeknd deserved this award. At least he opened his purse and donated 1M$

That's... Not true but go off i guess

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Illuminati
21 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That's not the reason people are freaking out.  they are alot of black celebrities  that were at the forefront of the fight against covid like rihanna ,she donated more than 5 million Oprah donated 10 million. The  celebrities that were vocal and at the forefront of the fight against covid should be the ones to get public recognitions like this. 

The bottom line is BET will do anything to kiss beyonces ass , we been knew. But that's cool

I don't know for sure about Oprah but Rihanna certainly didn't speak up the way Beyonce did in times of both COVID and protests. She's done more than just donate, and although it's not a competition I don't see why she shouldn't get that award

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, raragaga said:

uIrIyLGdCZCoNfb-800x800-noPad.jpg?1528742118

9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

She's always been black, haven't you heard  :huntyga:

Reveal hidden contents

BALv-orCUAITx3i.jpg

I HATE THIS PLACE :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• CyanLights changed the title to Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived