💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
1 minute ago, Whtvrman said:

Well I'm sorry the show doesn't want to celebrate the whiteness :billie: Racism!  :billie:

I thought it was about entertainment? :trollga:

IDGAF

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whtvrman
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

I thought it was about entertainment? :trollga:

Yes, the black one. I'm outta here but you and your fellow white folks better get that there's TONS AND HUNDREDS white award shows. If black people have decided to have one, it's okay

Maybe give an award to each and every health workers out there, and make a huge award show inviting them in each city, to celebrate their hard hard work and their courage, bravery during all of this. 

It's very stupid to praise celebrities all the time, celebrities after celebrities, then they proudly call themselves activist, humanitarians, it feeds their ego/narcissism. Beyoncé has done the same as Gaga, as Prince William, as many other celebrities who donated or used their platform to help, that's not humanitarian award worthy in my opinion but oh well. Let her eat cake 

Economy
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

What did beyonce exactly?

2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Bey gets awards for doing nothing, didn't ya know?

Beyonce literally wins awards for taking a sh*t and breathing. :toofunny:

Edit: in this case good for her for the stuff she did but people out there who put twice the effort for causes don't win squat :messga:

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, Whtvrman said:

Yes, the black one. I'm outta here but you and your fellow white folks better get that there's TONS AND HUNDREDS white award shows. If black people have decided to have one, it's okay

Dude, calm down, I didn't say anything against the BETs. But thanks for being racist yourself (and yes, racism exists outside the institutional meaning of the word). 

Also, there are ZERO "white award shows". Not denying there is bias in those shows you're trying to refer to, but they are not "awards just for the whites".

IDGAF

pachinko
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Beyonce literally wins awards for taking a sh*t and breathing. :toofunny:

Edit: in this case good for her for the stuff she did but people out there who put twice the effort for causes don't win squat :messga:

@Economythank you for posting this. I didnt want the WP. Lol. You king. 

MMMMmmmmmmm.... don't know how I feel about this... I literally didn't hear a single thing Beyonce did except maybe donate to organizations I think, but Gaga literally did a whole entire concert with BEYONCE doing a speech in it, that Alicia did better- Oop :billie:- I think Gaga deserves it more for her efforts, but whatever, I mean Beyonce is Beyonce, I'd rather her win then some lowlife that actually didn't deserve it like 6ix9ine or something, for donating proceeds to The Bail Project from his song 

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

Edit i didnt know this was for black im sorry 

:what:

• CyanLights changed the title to Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts
Damon

you guys stay pressed, Bey REALLY deserves it, she dedicated her whole career to the black community, they way she embraces her roots and help those in need is amazing and make me respeft her even more

... and now i just sit in silence.

Franch Toast
39 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

MMMMmmmmmmm.... don't know how I feel about this... I literally didn't hear a single thing Beyonce did except maybe donate to organizations I think, but Gaga literally did a whole entire concert with BEYONCE doing a speech in it, that Alicia did better- Oop :billie:- I think Gaga deserves it more for her efforts, but whatever, I mean Beyonce is Beyonce, I'd rather her win then some lowlife that actually didn't deserve it like 6ix9ine or something, for donating proceeds to The Bail Project from his song 

This is for BET, which is for Black Entertainment. And my understanding is it's not just for covid-related philanthropy but for her efforts as a whole. 

She/Her/Hers

Just now, Franch Toast said:

This is for BET, which is for Black Entertainment. And my understanding is it's not just for covid-related philanthropy but for her efforts as a whole. 

AAAhhh ok, that makes sense :vegas:

HoneyB

OF COURSE this is the most trending topic:smh: she deserved this award, SEETHE. She has consistently been vocal about the racism in this country and used her voice/platform to talk about the problems going on in America. This is getting ridiculous at this point and some of these comments are just so...:wtf:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

OF COURSE this is the most trending topic:smh: she deserved this award, SEETHE. She has consistently been vocal about the racism in this country and used her voice/platform to talk about the problems going on in America. This is getting ridiculous at this point and some of these comments are just so...:wtf:

Gurl, this is not about racism, this is about COVID. Gaga literally organized a concert with the WHO. Beyonce maybe spoke about it once. You see the problem?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived