Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

These comments are predictable and lame af. I see why most monsters hate this site lmao y’all complain and throw kindergarten shade at too many artists and their achievements. It’s not even funny it’s legit pathetic. I can’t understand how people can be fans of a woman who’s tagline is “be kind” but tear down every artist that y’all feel threatens Gaga 😂 make it make sense Jesus.  

hh-3.gif

as if they aren't 100 threads where beyhive call gaga degrading names on Twitter. 

Stop demonizing little monsters.  There's nothing wrong with people questioning if she deserves this award .

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

These comments are predictable and lame af. I see why most monsters hate this site lmao y’all complain and throw kindergarten shade at too many artists and their achievements. It’s not even funny it’s legit pathetic. I can’t understand how people can be fans of a woman who’s tagline is “be kind” but tear down every artist that y’all feel threatens Gaga 😂 make it make sense Jesus.  

While I get your point, I don't think people are triggered because they feel like she's threatening Gaga or anything like that.

Some people are just triggered when the banner of this site changes to any artist other than Gaga :poot: that's what you get in a cult site :poot:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Regina George

And people will still come in here an say that she's deserving all of these random awards.. She legit did close to nothing.  

Regina George
Just now, Whtvrman said:

There are black celebrities who did more than her and that are not being recognized for their work. Have a great day. This award is undeserving and it's a well knows fact that this award show is kissing her ass like no other. 

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

hh-3.gif

as if they aren't 100 threads where beyhive call gaga degrading names on Twitter. 

Stop demonizing little monsters.  There's nothing wrong with people questioning if she deserves this award .

I will do, say, and comment whatever I feel. You felt attacked huh? Lmao the whole “but they are mean too” rhetoric is juvenile and still against Gaga’s message. If you thought that saying what you said would do absolutely anything to combat my statement.... 

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

May I Read You? 😎

Whtvrman
Just now, Regina George said:

There are black celebrities who did more than her and that are not being recognized for their work. Have a great day. This award is undeserving and it's a well knows fact that this award show is kissing her ass like no other. 

I sure appreciate your white opinion now jog along 

Regina George
Just now, Whtvrman said:

I sure appreciate your white opinion now jog along 

So just because I'm white I can't have an opinion on this? LMAO. I said:

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

There are black celebrities who did more than her and that are not being recognized for their work. 

And I stand by that 100% and you are not going to tell me what I'm supposed to do with my "white" opinion. Stop trying to make everything about race. For all you know I could be a purple alien from Mars. Take a seat. 

RenegAde
Just now, KingRedd said:

I will do, say, and comment whatever I feel

And we should  be allowed to do the same . 

Bye:flop: ,Carry on

• CyanLights changed the title to Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived