Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

who cares about a full irrelevant teen award?

buyonce can win 14579 of these, it doesn't matter at all

no one cares, no one will watch it

Teen award? :awkney:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because she didn’t publicly announce what she did doesn’t mean she hasn’t done anything. 

Just now, dynamite said:

Teen award? :awkney:

is a MTV award less important than a vma (oh sh*t)

so as equal as the teen choices

10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

At least she's something :sure:

giphy.gif

Runway
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Just because she didn’t publicly announce what she did doesn’t mean she hasn’t done anything. 

So what you are saying it is... she announced it to BET exclusively, in order to receive an award? :billie:

4 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Beyoncé in 2020 

-$6M+ for COVID-19 Relief 
-Free COVID-19 mobile testing, food & PPE in Black communities
-Partnered with UCLA to create online Care Package for Mental Health targeting Black community
-Directory of over 200 small Black owned businesses on official site

-Partnered with National Urban League to create Black Business Impact Fund — supports Black owned businesses in need
-Open letter to Atty. General demanding justice for Breonna Taylor
-100% proceeds of Savage to benefit COVID relief in Black communities

-Along with her mother, sent a letter to the Senate to push $3Trillion Heroes Act — which ensures a fair, safe & accessible election to Black voters — also signed by mothers of Trayvon Martin & Breonna Taylor

-In celebration of Juneteenth, released BLACK PARADE — 100% proceeds to benefit small Black owned businesses in need
-Shared petitions for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor which surged signatures over 1million+ 

All of this in three months so haters please...

jim carey shhhh GIF

@Regina George @Runaway @AliceIsThatBitch is that good enough for you or are you gonna give other excuses for your racism?

11 hours ago, Suuus said:

I wish there was a version of this award where it doesnt matter what skincolor you have

Grammys, vmas, billboard, ama, there are plenty. 

There are Latin Grammys for Latinos, Asian and indian Americans have awards too. There's nothing wrong with that.

Suuus
15 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Grammys, vmas, billboard, ama, there are plenty. 

There are Latin Grammys for Latinos, Asian and indian Americans have awards too. There's nothing wrong with that.

I never said that there was anything wrong with them

TimisaMonster

Well I'm sure other black people deserve this award but Gaga is not black and I don't know what she did but if Blue Ivy is getting nominated for awards...this tells you how silly some of these noms are

Kinda like country music awards...the same 5 people always win lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gracious Gaga
12 hours ago, Suuus said:

I wish there was a version of this award where it doesnt matter what skincolor you have

umm..... :awkney: that's like saying "I wish there was no gay pride month. no black history month".  it's an award show that celebrates black entertainers.  white people are apart of literally every other award show out there..

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga

Every opinion mattters no matter your skincolor 

okay you sound extremely anti black lives matter .  

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga

Thats not what i meant dont put words in my mouth i meant that i want to live in a world where this kind of separatisten isnt needed in other words i want to live in a world where award shows are equal 

sorry I keep quoting you but like. come on. this is literally saying you wish there was no women history month, no gay pride month, no black history month and just zero celebration of suppressed groups.  yes, we all wish the world was in a place where no group was suppressed, but you should be grateful that these groups are able to be celebrated and the world is able to recognize the suppression they've gone through so that we don't make the same mistakes.

I do not understand why you are upset that there is an award show out there that is exclusively for black entertainers.... that to me contradicts everything you seem to be trying to say.  if everyone matters then you would be fine with there being special awards for only black people. for only women, for only LGBTQ etc.  

like we have so many award shows that already do cater to every kind of person and if you see that theres one award that is only catered to black ppl you're mad about it?  I think you're just mad that lady gaga hasn't gotten an award for her covid 19 home concert 

♥ Kindness Police.

Jose P
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

sorry I keep quoting you but like. come on. this is literally saying you wish there was no women history month, no gay pride month, no black history month and just zero celebration of suppressed groups.  yes, we all wish the world was in a place where no group was suppressed, but you should be grateful that these groups are able to be celebrated and the world is able to recognize the suppression they've gone through so that we don't make the same mistakes.

I do not understand why you are upset that there is an award show out there that is exclusively for black entertainers.... that to me contradicts everything you seem to be trying to say.  if everyone matters then you would be fine with there being special awards for only black people. for only women, for only LGBTQ etc.  

like we have so many award shows that already do cater to every kind of person and if you see that theres one award that is only catered to black ppl you're mad about it?  I think you're just mad that lady gaga hasn't gotten an award for her covid 19 home concert 

I think what she means is that she wishes there was no need for that. The reason there is black history month, or Pride month, or women history month, is because these are oppressed groups, that have been subjected to injustice and have been marginalized for centuries. But if they hadn’t been oppressed in the first place there wouldn’t be a need for that or for awards like BET because everyone would have the same opportunities in that ideal world. I think maybe she just needed to word it a little better. I’m sure she doesn’t mean wrong.

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I think what she means is that she wishes there was no need for that. The reason there is black history month, or Pride month, or women history month, is because these are oppressed groups, that have been subjected to injustice and have been marginalized for centuries. But if they hadn’t been oppressed in the first place there wouldn’t be a need for that or for awards like BET because everyone would have the same opportunities in that ideal world. I think maybe she just needed to word it a little better. I’m sure she doesn’t mean wrong.

yes, I did mention that in the post of mine you quoted!  we all wish that but unfortunately thats not the way it is but we celebrate suppressed groups so that the world can recognize their wrong doings and not repeat the same mistakes :)  we should be grateful these groups are finally being celebrated.  we have to accept the things we cannot change and change the things we can. @Suuus im sorry I went off. I got triggered. I know you meant well :runhug:

♥ Kindness Police.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived