💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This awards show is only for black artists. What is your point exactly? She is still overrated. There are many black artists who deserve this award more than her.

My point was pretty clear. I've never heard another black artist complain about her wining award, instead I've her them praising her and uplifting their black sister; and not allowing this type of divide and conquer mentality. They're happy to just be nominated for a BET award as they have a much harder time to even get a nom in many of the white dominated award shows. You don't know what humanitarian work Beyonce has been doing behind the scenes so to say that she doesn't deserve an award because you think she's "overrated" is absurd.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, darkpaw said:

My point was pretty clear. I've never heard another black artist complain about her wining award, instead I've her them praising her and uplifting their black sister; and not allowing this type of divide and conquer mentality. They're happy to just be nominated for a BET award as they have a much harder time to even get a nom in many of the white dominated award shows. You don't know what humanitarian work Beyonce has been doing behind the scenes so to say that she doesn't deserve an award because you think she's "overrated" is absurd.

And they do know? How? Did she submit her private financial documents to them to earn this nomination? This is based on public info which compared to other black women is not really that big. Also I’m sorry for other black girls who are truly talented but can’t get a nomination even for this award because Beyonce is undeservingly taking their spot. Take care tho. 

Just now, Regina George said:

And they do know? How? Did she submit her private financial documents to them to earn this nomination? This is based on public info which compared to other black women is not really that big. Also I’m sorry for other black girls who are truly talented but can’t get a nomination even for this award because Beyonce is undeservingly taking their spot. Take care tho. 

The ignorance. You have a great day.

Regina George
Just now, darkpaw said:

The ignorance. You have a great day.

Yes indeed, your ignorance is out of this world. Thank you, you too. 

Just now, Regina George said:

Yes indeed, your ignorance is out of this world. Thank you, you too. 

Ok. Karen Smith:ohwell:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Ok. Karen Smith:ohwell:

Omg you called me Karen? Wow that’s so cool and so hip. Love. Never heard that one before.

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Omg you called me Karen? Wow that’s so cool and so hip. Love. Never heard that one before.

Girl you are so tired. BYE!

Illuminati Freak

Beyoncé in 2020 

-$6M+ for COVID-19 Relief 
-Free COVID-19 mobile testing, food & PPE in Black communities
-Partnered with UCLA to create online Care Package for Mental Health targeting Black community
-Directory of over 200 small Black owned businesses on official site

-Partnered with National Urban League to create Black Business Impact Fund — supports Black owned businesses in need
-Open letter to Atty. General demanding justice for Breonna Taylor
-100% proceeds of Savage to benefit COVID relief in Black communities

-Along with her mother, sent a letter to the Senate to push $3Trillion Heroes Act — which ensures a fair, safe & accessible election to Black voters — also signed by mothers of Trayvon Martin & Breonna Taylor

-In celebration of Juneteenth, released BLACK PARADE — 100% proceeds to benefit small Black owned businesses in need
-Shared petitions for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor which surged signatures over 1million+ 

All of this in three months so haters please...

jim carey shhhh GIF

AshIey
2 hours ago, HoneyB said:

Hmm, ok let’s see:

Her and her mother organized a testing station that allowed people in communities who were unable to receive COVID tests an opportunity to get one for free and receive various products/goods to sustain them while the pandemic ensues.

She has also announced a donation of $6m for mental health and other initiatives during the coronavirus outbreak, and has used her organization to donate even more various products like food, water, and health products to help communities who cannot sustain themselves:

https://www.beyonce.com/article/beygood-offers-aid-during-covid19-pandemic/

The proceeds for every purchase of the Savage remix that she did with Megan Thee Stallion go to a local organization, Bread of Life Houston, to help those in need amid the COVID-19.

In her newest release for Black Parade, proceeds from the song all go to Black owned businesses, who are all most likely suffering from lack of profit due to the ongoing pandemic.

So naturally, BET, aka Black Entertainment Television ,  whose audience is targeted for African Americans, is going to be honoring Beyoncé, a black woman for her efforts:ohwell:

This isn't meant to take away what Gaga has done for COVID, but she’s getting this award from the African American community for her efforts she has done for THEIR communities. And for that reason, I do not agree with all the comments that are saying “she doesn't deserve it!1!1!1”:)

Being from Houston I’ve always heard about her doing charitable work here. She did a lot of work for Hurricane Harvey as well and was even serving meals. I think it’s nice she doesn’t forget her hometown. :heart:

TheRoof

Hmm, ok let’s see:

Her and her mother organized a testing station that allowed people in communities who were unable to receive COVID tests an opportunity to get one for free and receive various products/goods to sustain them while the pandemic ensues.

She has also announced a donation of $6m for mental health and other initiatives during the coronavirus outbreak, and has used her organization to donate even more various products like food, water, and health products to help communities who cannot sustain themselves:

The proceeds for every purchase of the Savage remix that she did with Megan Thee Stallion go to a local organization, Bread of Life Houston, to help those in need amid the COVID-19.

In her newest release for Black Parade, proceeds from the song all go to Black owned businesses, who are all most likely suffering from lack of profit due to the ongoing pandemic.

So naturally, BET, aka Black Entertainment Television ,  whose audience is targeted for African Americans, is going to be honoring Beyoncé, a black woman for her efforts:ohwell:

This isn't meant to take away what Gaga has done for COVID, but she’s getting this award from the African American community for her efforts she has done for THEIR communities. And for that reason, I do not agree with all the comments that are saying “she doesn't deserve it!1!1!1”:)

come tru receipts :giveup:

tenor.gif?itemid=9419261

Jose P

Hmm, ok let’s see:

Bold of you to assume a lot of these people will read all of that, or that they have enough reading comprehension skills to understand it :billie:

She could literally invent the cure for COVID 19 and everyone here would be like: “Overrated! They just can’t stop kissing her ass !!!!!”

FameHookah
7 hours ago, axelwolf said:

her team starting to buy humanitarian awards now?

Yep, how embarrasing..

Eww anyways chile..

WTF is MDNA

Jose P
58 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What is it that you have against Beyoncé exactly? I mean this in a respectful way, you seem to just really have some real hatred towards her. Not that you’re the only one like that in this thread but you’re the one who’s been arguing the most. Maybe take some time to read all the things Beyoncé has done for her community which two users have listed a few comments back.

I don’t really know how you can go on and on about how Beyoncé is not talented and there are more talented black artists. Remember this is all totally subjective, if you don’t like her music it doesn’t mean you have to keep on arguing that she’s untalented bc many other people can think differently about that, it’s a matter of opinion. Maybe you can think she’s untalented bc she doesn’t write her music, but I know you’re a Britney fan and you’ve said before that you don’t think it matters if an artist writes their music. So your dislike pretty much boils down to the fact that you just don’t like her music, and it’s fine. But many others clearly think differently.

Beyoncé is a big figure for the black community, especially in the US. You should really try to look into her lyrics and the messages she stands for, especially in Lemonade. You have no idea how many black people, specifically black women, look up to her as an inspiration. She has always been a big figure for the community.

And to conclude, the same way you don’t like it when people in here go off on Dua, try to realize that you’re doing the exact same thing with Beyoncé.

2 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Girl you are so tired. BYE!

At least she's something :sure:

who cares about a full irrelevant teen award?

buyonce can win 14579 of these, it doesn't matter at all

no one cares, no one will watch it

• Admin locked this topic

Archived