• All Stars 3
    • All Stars 4
    • All Stars 5

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

What's your favorite All Stars season? 

Why? Discuss.

Spoiler

Pretty sure there is an obvious choice, but just curious.

she/her/hers

Ryusei

2 just because even though the winner was kind of clear from the beginning and it's basically rigged for a certain person to win like all all stars seasons are :trollga: it was fun and iconic

Musery

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Ryusei said:

2 just because even though the winner was kind of clear from the beginning and it's basically rigged for a certain person to win like all all stars seasons are :trollga: it was fun and iconic

rigged? I want more on this theory.

#TeamKatya :huntyga:

she/her/hers

Renie

I like AS 2 because its basically the best season ever!

But I also like season 3, because of Trixie :vegas:

xoxo Craig

2 and 3... but I picked 3 for the poll cause I knew it would probably be in the minority 

End Racism Now

A D A M

AS2 for sure, sadly Katya didn't get crown but not mad Alaska got it.

Loved AS3 for Bendela and Shangela, but production ruined everything. Same goes for AS4 and Manilla. Those queens were obliterating competition and got chopped because storylines or something. I learned that hard-working and constantly delivering week after week will give u trouble from producers and thats the worst thing about All Stars format.

2 and it's not close oh at all

I loved parts of the seasons afterward, but they were all kind of flawed overall

pop ate my heart

I always start every new season w a positive mindset, but every one on so far had a twist or elimination that ruined the entire season completely. Like I'm not happy with how any of them ended up being :selena:

AS1: the pairing (worst idea ever, amazing cast gone to waste)

AS2: Alyssa and Tatianna's UNFAIR elims. (alaska winning every.single.lipsync being all over the other queen's space got annoying real fast

AS3: THAT JURY BULLS*IT RUINED A PERFECT SEASON

AS4: Manila f*cking Luzon going home and that dumb double win

AS5: we'll see... the challenges are really bad so far :selena:

EDIT: ik most of those twists and elims were damn good TV, but could care less about that. I want good COMPETITION. And these legendary queens deserve it.

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I always start every new season w a positive mindset, but every one on so far had a twist or elimination that ruined the entire season completely. Like I'm not happy with how any of them ended up being :selena:

AS1: the pairing (worst idea ever, amazing cast gone to waste)

AS2: Alyssa and Tatianna's UNFAIR elims. (alaska winning every.single.lipsync being all over the other queen's space got annoying real fast

AS3: THAT JURY BULLS*IT RUINED A PERFECT SEASON

AS4: Manila f*cking Luzon going home and that dumb double win

AS5: we'll see... the challenges are really bad so far :selena:

That hotel challenge was a choice.

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

After watching AS3 (I already knew Trixie won before watching), I think Trixie was deserving; however, Shangela seemed like she would have won that. Ben would have won if she didn't send herself home. Who do you think should have won? 

she/her/hers

Ryusei
24 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

rigged? I want more on this theory.

#TeamKatya :huntyga:

It‘s just obvious lol and the rules give the judges a LOT of control over who is going home despite it being up to the girls. Lots of questionable judging... and there suddenly only being a bottom 2 once instead of a bottom 3 :billie: there‘s a lot. I dont like all stars seasons as much. I‘m just like WAITING for this season to go to sh*t lol although the last episode was already pretty questionable with Jujubee randomly winning despite not being on the winning team and Shea being put in the bottom with that look... 

Musery

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

It‘s just obvious lol and the rules give the judges a LOT of control over who is going home despite it being up to the girls. Lots of questionable judging... and there suddenly only being a bottom 2 once instead of a bottom 3 :billie: there‘s a lot. I dont like all stars seasons as much. I‘m just like WAITING for this season to go to sh*t lol although the last episode was already pretty questionable with Jujubee randomly winning despite not being on the winning team and Shea being put in the bottom with that look... 

Yeah I was a bit confused about the placements last week. Shea's look was amazing, you can't do that without some talent. 

she/her/hers

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

That hotel challenge was a choice.

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

After watching AS3 (I already knew Trixie won before watching), I think Trixie was deserving; however, Shangela seemed like she would have won that. Who do you think should have won? 

Bendelacreme should have won but she pulled that self-elimination bs :poot: I‘m not too mad at trixie winning but it‘s questionable once again (i know you didnt ask me but i had to answer this too :ladyhaha: )

Musery

Archived