1. 1. Favorite All Stars Season

• All Stars 1
    • All Stars 2
    • All Stars 3
    • All Stars 4
    • All Stars 5

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

2 all the way... I think it set the bar so high that every season after it just seems like sh*t :air: 

AS3 had that stupid jury twist, obvious production interference, cast with no chemistry, and the dragmaid squirrel thing challenge :awkney: 

AS4 was actually really good... but then it dragged on for too long and had another stupid acting challenge :awkney: 

AS5... first 2 episodes were okay but not anything special... this third episode was a hot mess.. so we’ll see :awkney:

Biagio2103

AS1 could've been one of the best seasons ever but that team thing... Choices

AS2 was amazing from cast to lip syncs, runways and challenges, though I think Alaska made some CHOICES when it came to eliminating queens

AS3 was really good until DeLa decided to go home, and Trixie winning over Shangela... Choices.

AS4 in general was good, though some challenges were... yes, you got it right, choices. And the double crowning to avoid the racism backlash was unnecesary tbh

AS5 so far has been ok so far, not really living for the challenges

I'm only good at being bad

pop ate my heart
20 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

That hotel challenge was a choice.

drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

After watching AS3 (I already knew Trixie won before watching), I think Trixie was deserving; however, Shangela seemed like she would have won that. Ben would have won if she didn't send herself home. Who do you think should have won? 

Definitely Shangela. She would've had THE best storyline ever on the show:

she went home first in season 2 -> she came back to season 3 a lot better and made it top 6 -> she came back for AS3 and WON THE WHOLE THING and deservingly so.

Just imagine that happening. IMAGINE. legendary. a missed opportunity

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Jose P

All Stars 2 is the only correct answer :enigma:

Although AS4 is pretty up there, only the last two episodes sucked.

And btw, I absolutely live Katya but I’ll say this until the day I die:

Alaska deserved her win 100%, and while yes she was favored, she still deserved every single one of her wins and pummeled through that competition. #KatyaWasNotRobbed

EDIT: Ugh and AS1 had literally the best All Stars cast EVER. With a better format it would have been the best of the best.

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Definitely Shangela. She would've had THE best storyline ever on the show:

she went home first in season 2 -> she came back to season 3 a lot better and made it top 6 -> she came back for AS3 and WON THE WHOLE THING and deservingly so.

Just imagine that happening. IMAGINE. legendary. a missed opportunity

It would have been.  However, I don't think her career has been hurting because of it. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

All Stars 2 is the only correct answer :enigma:

Although AS4 is pretty up there, only the last two episodes sucked.

And btw, I absolutely live Katya but I’ll say this until the day I die:

Alaska deserved her win 100%, and while yes she was favored, she still deserved every single one of her wins and pummeled through that competition. #KatyaWasNotRobbed

Alaska is super talented and I don't think her win was undeserved. Her fit just made me want Katya to get it. 

she/her/hers

Noir

AS2 >>>>>>>> AS3 > AS5 > AS4 >>> AS1

AS1: Non-event. Still kinda mad they did the girls like that and hope each AS1 girl is  asked back so they're all given a proper All Stars chance. 

AS2: Reality TV GOLD. I couldn't actually imagine this season without one queen or another, each played a part and each episode is electrifyingly spectacular. 

AS3: Not quite as iconic as AS2 but still a top tier drag race season. I do view it as the most robbed season if that makes sense. What with BenDeLaCreme leaving and then Shangela not even making top 2 was criminal, albeit ICONIC. So, so, so many moments even if it isn't quite as good as All Stars 2. 

AS4: This season felt really off for me. I can't tell if it's because I'm not a true Manila, Naomi or Valentina fan and they feature quite heavily. Saying that I love Trinity, Monique and Monet X Change but the challenges also seemed lacking. Club 96 really, what an odd line of challenges. 

AS5: All Stars 5 feels like a return to form and bringing back older queens allows new fans to get engaged with the old styles of drag and earlier queens. I've loved each episode so far and am bookmarking the top 4 will be Shea, Cracker, Jujubee and Alexis. 

bees and honeyy

2 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 

2 was a solid cast, it was cohesive but still had standouts. Wish Adore had stayed, Roxxxy wouldn’t have made Top 4 that way I feel. 
5 is interesting. The cast is super diverse and I love the inclusivity of older seasons. The barely-there villain edit of Cracker, and now Alexis and Mayhem(wtf?) is very disorienting. 
4 wanted to be 2, it had a solid cast, besides a few duds. They never wanted Jasmine, Farrah or Gia to last and the favouritism of Latrice and (I would argue) Trinity was somewhat unbearable. 
3 has my favourite cast, sans Bebe (should’ve been Ongina imo). The season is so rough because Trixie underperformed in the first half, and was robbed of her 3rd Top placement in the Girl groups. The favouritism of Bebe was nauseating and the mistreatment of Thorgy and Aja made the season very difficult. Also the Top 2 of the season having the worst track records of the Top 4 was a tough moment. 
1. Well. In the immortal words of Latrice, it doesn’t count. Pandora out first? Hmm. The blatant favouritism of Raven and Juju (of which i love both) as well as Chad and Shannel. It was terrible and so short, you could barely sink your teeth in 

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

It would have been.  However, I don't think her career has been hurting because of it. 

Not at all tho, but it would've been EYE CONIC

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

DontDoubtDavid

2 and this one (5). 3 and 4 were disappointing. So glad to see a strong group of girls with a refreshing twist this season.

KindHML

Season 2 just because Alaska won. One of my favorite DQ ever. 💛💚

RAMROD

AS 2 is unrivaled to this day.

While it has its own problems but it is not as bad as the other seasons have.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived