💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Another Lady Gaga lightstick

warhol killer

Featured Posts

Just now, Warhol Killer said:

Yes it's actually supposed to be a monster claw.

GAGABong02-WK-tagged.png

i realized that after i posted LOL

this is seriously so good and i want one SMH

Heygirl22

oh wow these are gorgeous the fame monster and born this way side by side look so beautiful 

how fun if they sold these at the shows to light up the crowd kind of like a kpop show.

you are very talented i wish i could buy one 

LOVE FOOLISH

I wonder why western artists never caught up to kpop merch. Light sticks establish and unite fandoms, aside from fandoms names and colors. It’s literally the identity of the artists and a way to show off lol

Anyway, I really like the designs for all eras! You seriously did an awesome job at symbolizing them too. The attention to detail is what I love the most! :sara:

ApplauseftAdele

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS These are so good! U should send it to a big twitter account like @FAMEKILLED and they can spread your work!

RAMROD

The design is too typical. But it is a good start.

I would enjoy more if it was original/unique-one of a kind design like some of YG Artists light sticks are. 

Like those BLACKPINK's heart hammer bong, or BIGBANG's flower bong, or 2NE1's winged spade bong, that would instantly reminiscence of them as soon as we see it anywhere. Cos afterall, one point of lightstick is as fanbase identity.

download-3_copy_1200x1200.jpg?v=15564840

51ZwIQEimuL._AC_SX425_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

March34th

lightsticks are very common among kpop groups so i think it would be a good move if gaga made one at least for chromatica during the tour :heart: even if it was a sour candy themed one or something

these are iconic though, i would buy all of them in a heartbeat

brucee

I hesitate so hard between ARTPOP and Chromatica now... As if they where gonna be real... 

hello hello baby.

Archived