⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

Lady Gaga and Paper Mag's official Chromatica Fundrager tonight at 9PM ET

Dolce Vita
9 hours ago, KNJ said:

First

Second ...more bts with makeup brush middle finger

Third

 

Fourth

said thank you with Marsha P Johnson background and introd Brendan and Zach

 

Last

thanked again and Literally ran off😂

 

OMG WHAT I DIDNT KNOW SHE WOULD SHOW UP ONFJDdkdjdjfn SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

blackpink in chromatica

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

OMG WHAT I DIDNT KNOW SHE WOULD SHOW UP ONFJDdkdjdjfn SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

 

😂😂😂 

Gaga: My lace front is about to fall...the damn fool...OFF

Zach: Maam...

Edited by KNJ
Shameika said I have potential
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir
Posted (edited)

Ok but that mix of Rain on Me that starts at around 41 mins in the stream :giveup:

I NEED IT :giveup:

You can check it out here: https://www.papermag.com/chromatica/

Why have we not gotten ROM remixes yet? :neyde:

Edited by Curunir
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImTired
4 hours ago, kaojen said:

Nah that was me 🤣 

:enigma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast

I woke up cackling at the thought of Gaga chatting privately with that one guy all night, completely unaware that no one else was able to see her comments. :ladyhaha: That's one of the most hilarious things ever to me. I have the opposite problem: on Zoom chat I'm paranoid that my private messages to people will actually end up being sent to everyone. She's so cute and relatable! 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
truthteller

reminds me of the old days when she did skype with her fans

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

 on Zoom chat I'm paranoid that my private messages to people will actually end up being sent to everyone. She's so cute and relatable! 

Omg same. It gives me anxiety sometimes. :laughga:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3rrorBlade
1 hour ago, KNJ said:
 

 

All I hear is Gaga from pre-Joanne era :air:

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ FIREPROOF ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
On 6/24/2020 at 11:39 AM, Korok said:

No, I'm in contact with someone running the event and she will be there. 

I tried emailing the editorial board at Paper Magazine to see about getting a full show broadcast of all the performers. Does your contact have any ideas of who might be the best person to .... well, contact? <3 

thanks in advance :hug:

 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Korok
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I tried emailing the editorial board at Paper Magazine to see about getting a full show broadcast of all the performers. Does your contact have any ideas of who might be the best person to .... well, contact? <3 

thanks in advance :hug:

 

Mhhm my contact is only affiliated with Club Quarantine (they just host the party). A lot of the content this time is in the hands of Paper Magazine so I don't think I can help. :l 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deano

Is the Alice remix played on that video by Purple Disco Machine?? I think it is :tony: :bradley:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Korok said:

Mhhm my contact is only affiliated with Club Quarantine (they just host the party). A lot of the content this time is in the hands of Paper Magazine so I don't think I can help. :l 

That’s ok! Did anyone at Club Quarantina record the show ? 

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir

Does anyone have a link to the full stream? They've taken it down from papermag.com/chromatica :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...