Get ROM To #1 (Israel Radio)

Ronlop

Did I vote?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did I vote?

Featured Posts

Ronlop

d62155b4f09ed1b875287089fabeb64c.png

We've managed to have it climb to #8 and then to #3 in the past two weeks. Now, lets get it to #1. 

Please vote below! 

VOTE HERE

All you have to do is pick ROM and then below, you'll need to provide a name, email (you can invent one, doesn't need to be your own) and a random number!

Ronlop
8 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Go GaGa! Queen of Apartheid:lolly:

This thread has nothing to do with your political views so please keep it out of this thread. 

Ronlop
9 minutes ago, auburn said:

I hope it's doing well on the Palestinian charts oh wait... :awkney:

I honestly don't get members who post their political stances on non-political threads that have to do with Israel. 

You could always open a new thread or express your opinions elsewhere on this forum and then engage in a real discussion about the topics that bother you.

Israel is not just the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and there are people in there just like where you live who just want to live their life. Or in this case, enjoy Gaga's success. 

47 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Go GaGa! Queen of Apartheid:lolly:

Are you confused with South Africa? :ladyhaha:

40 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

This thread has nothing to do with your political views so please keep it out of this thread. 

I think they were joking sis dw x This ain't no "political stance". It's a "humour stance"

PerfectGUY

Yall don't agree with trump during blacklivesmatter yet you're still happy when ROM climbs US radio

bunch of hypocrites

Archived