Ok

why is this news though?

y'all are giving her the attention she's craving

Yxilon
17 hours ago, Bambino said:

She's no longer following anyone

image.jpg

So we are all abusers I guess :ally: #humanraceexposed

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

HEARTSTOP

So she unfollows everyone on Instagram and creates a secret account where she follows everyone she wants without judgement. All celebrities should do this tbh, it seems like people nowadays are being canceled just for following/unfollowing someone.

IDGAF

Quartz
5 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I think making a post that claima a woman is acting "untouchable" (whatever the f that means) for taking abuse claims seriously is a major fail.

It's not just about this instance. It's her whole thing. Also, taking abuse claims without proof is just as problematic.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RichAssPiss
12 minutes ago, Quartz said:

It's not just about this instance. It's her whole thing. Also, taking abuse claims without proof is just as problematic.

You have presented nothing worthwhile in your comments. Being "untouchable" - what is that? "Her whole thing" - Huh? Either say something substantive or maybe don't make posts trying to baselessly degrade someone in a thread about taking sexual abuse accusations seriously. Also refrain from spreading the false narrative of false claims. It is objectively proven that false claims are the vast minority in sexual assault cases and that sexual assault, largely because of the false narratives you are spreading, much more often go unreported, unprosecuted, or without conviction. So, no, these are not the same things. Choosing to hear out victims is an act of compassion rooted in fact. A sexual assault claim is statistically more likely to be true than false, especially given the stigma and persecution women who come forward face. Educate yourself. Don't be a tool on the internet.

Gustavo

this is so "i cant follow my idol because he's an abuser so i'll just unfollow everyone"

Bobbylon
5 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

this is so "i cant follow my idol because he's an abuser so i'll just unfollow everyone"

How do you know that he’s abuser? Do you have any real facts of that? 

Archived