💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish unfollows Justin Bieber, XXTENTACION, and Chris Brown on IG

Bambino

Featured Posts

codymonster

Ya’ll, as previously stated, she legit is only following one person; check her Instagram. So yes, she did unfollow Bieber... but she also unfollowed EVERYONE ELSE, so this claim doesn’t really have much backing it up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
4 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

in reality it doesn’t, but morally that just isn’t it. especially for all those artists following her who’ve promoted her, given her inspiration and supported her all to just unfollow them all. do you not see something wrong with this?:huh:

I'd rather follow my morals than imaginary debts others have settled on me. Plus she may keep in private contact with certain people. 

You don't owe anyone for something they did of their own volition. 

56 minutes ago, March34th said:

imagine hearing a rape allegation and automatically assuming they're lying and not showing an ounce of compassion. it has nothing to do with being "woke". 

Imagine not looking at evidence 1. that the 'victim' is a troll 2. that Bieber has never been in the hotel she talked of, and was surrounded by people, namely Selena all day in an Airbnb and cheap hotel. If you think i wouldnt be compassionate for victims of rape or sexual assault u are insanely crazy. Nothing more disgusting and traumatizing for a woman to have to go thru that. 

Bear in mind celebs are accused left and right for things that aren't true. Celebs attract money hungry people. You have to look for evidence before acting "woke" and telling people how awful awful they are

Seryabkina
10 hours ago, Bambino said:

She's no longer following anyone

image.jpg

mess at her exposing the music industry like that

vitoburrrito
4 hours ago, codymonster said:

Ya’ll, as previously stated, she legit is only following one person; check her Instagram. So yes, she did unfollow Bieber... but she also unfollowed EVERYONE ELSE, so this claim doesn’t really have much backing it up.

Yeah, I think people may be conflating her post with her “0 following”...they may not actually be related. 

If someone has proof that she unfollowed these people after she posted, maybe it’s a thing...but this seems like jumping to conclusions. 

Gracious Gaga

I respect her intentions here. good for her. 

♥ Kindness Police.

RichAssPiss
12 hours ago, Quartz said:

I think Billie is talented. I also think she takes herself too seriously-- like she's untouchable or something.

I think making a post that claima a woman is acting "untouchable" (whatever the f that means) for taking abuse claims seriously is a major fail.

Maleficent

Billie knows a lot more about the music industry than we do. I bet she doesn't want to be like one of those celebs who was cozy with Weinstein/Epstein only to be dragged through the mud for it when/if the allegations come out (like Meryl Streep, Oprah, Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Campbell, etc--who didn't do anything illegal, but probably knew about the allegations for a long time and kept their mouths shut). 

There's a reason Billie's mom goes with her pretty much everywhere (especially when she was 16/17)

TRILL MONSTER

Ew

i don’t like Justin Bieber but anyone can make up allegations....why not seeing if its true before cancelling someone

this whole thing against men is disgusting 

Archived