Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

MJ.png

:kiss: MOONWALKERS ONLY :kiss:

This thread is to celebrate the incredible career of the one and only King of Pop, Michael Jackson! With a career of top tens hits spanning five decades (the only artist to ever do it, btw :diane:) there's a plethora of material for old and new fans to enjoy.

So, what's your favorite album? Song? Video? Era? Look?

If you had to convert someone to an MJ stan, what would you send them? :ally:

What does Michael mean to you personally?

Discuss :enigma:

🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 17
  • Sad 1

PartySick

I'd like to start this thread off with this wholesome moment from his home videos special :giggle:

🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 8

I was too young to enjoy Michaels career, but I do remember buying Invincible and its still my favorite Michael album. My top 5 Michael songs:

Liberian Girl
Break of Dawn
Speechless
I Cant Help It
You Rock My World

PartySick

7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I was too young to enjoy Michaels career, but I do remember buying Invincible and its still my favorite Michael album. My top 5 Michael songs:

Liberian Girl
Break of Dawn
Speechless
I Cant Help It
You Rock My World

Same kind of though I do remember the tail end of the HIStory era and the Invincible era before he went mostly quiet :bradley:

Great songs, btw. Did you know Michael (supposedly) wrote a song with Tupac called "Letter to My Unborn" and he used the instrumental to Liberian Girl :gayhat:

🖤
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

brizoda

ABC (1970)

Rockin' Robin (1971)

Rock with You (1979)

She's Out Of My Life (1979)

Billie Jean (1983)

Somebody's Watching Me, with Rockwell (1984)

Man In The Mirror (1988)

Remember The Time (1992)

You Are Not Alone (1995)

• Like 1

Monster7

50 years and he still sounded like when he recorded this song, and still danced like that. Also one of my favourite songs

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Madame Goo Goo

My favorite MJ songs are Scream and Say Say Say :giveup: they give me that buzzy feeling

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Love 1

Lord Temptation

He is the first person I ever fell in love with as a kid. I practiced his dance moves and sung his songs from all his eras including the Jackson 5 and The Jacksons, but especially Dangerous and Remember the Time. That era was when i first got introduced to him, and it was phenomenal. He came to Australia for the World Tour and (even though my family was poor) I never got to see him, I had kindergarten friends that did, as well as primary school teachers, and they all preached about him, as if they knew him. And that made me feel like I knew him. He even got married in my hometown Sydney!

After that, i was mesmerised with him. I watched him in Moonwalker on VHS so many times, saw The Wiz, watched the TV miniseries about his life, listened to all his Jackson 5/Jacksons music. He became my friend, my hero, my inspiration. And when he spoke, in his iconic soft voice, he became my teacher. Also, I loved him in The Simpsons!!! Like, everything he did was just so effortlessly cool. No wonder people started to hate him...

All throughout high school, when sadly it became cool to hate and joke about him, I never once felt anything less than pure love and empathetic devotion to him. The world had gone mad. But not I. His music still speaks to me, and it is TRUTH. His innocence and witchhunt will forever be my wisdom and fury. His life is my education, to make the world a better place. I think I should leave it at that, because I don’t wanna make myself mad...

Let me also just add something fun: my current fave song of his is “Speed Demon” 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

He is the first person I ever fell in love with as a kid. I practiced his dance moves and sung his songs from all his eras including the Jackson 5 and The Jacksons, but especially Dangerous and Remember the Time. That era was when i first got introduced to him, and it was phenomenal. He came to Australia for the World Tour and (even though my family was poor) I never got to see him, I had kindergarten friends that did, as well as primary school teachers, and they all preached about him, as if they knew him. And that made me feel like I knew him. He even got married in my hometown Sydney!

After that, i was mesmerised with him. I watched him in Moonwalker on VHS so many times, saw The Wiz, watched the TV miniseries about his life, listened to all his Jackson 5/Jacksons music. He became my friend, my hero, my inspiration. And when he spoke, in his iconic soft voice, he became my teacher. Also, I loved him in The Simpsons!!! Like, everything he did was just so effortlessly cool. No wonder people started to hate him...

All throughout high school, when sadly it became cool to hate and joke about him, I never once felt anything less than pure love and empathetic devotion to him. The world had gone mad. But not I. His music still speaks to me, and it is TRUTH. His innocence and witchhunt will forever be my wisdom and fury. His life is my education, to make the world a better place. I think I should leave it at that, because I don’t wanna make myself mad...

Let me also just add something fun: my current fave song of his is “Speed Demon” 

The Dangerous choreo is my favorite :enigma: and you never forget it, it's like riding a bike. Hitting all those little pops and effects :flutter:

So you got to experience his career first hand :bradley: I'm jealous. Most of my experiences with him was looking back since I was born in '94.

It's a shame what the world did to him.

🖤
  • Love 2

Gimme More

A LEGEND :bradley:

the undisputed KING of Pop!

i haven't delved fully into his discography yet but I need to! I obviously know all the hits and I went to the cinema to watch the 'This Is It' tour which I thought would have ended up being an amazing concert!

My favourite song than I can think of off the top of my head has ALWAYS been Black or White! :firega:

People may attempt to tarnish his legacy, but he will always be a legend. There will never be an entertainer like him!

Also we love legends supporting legends, loved their fondness of eachother! I love how Brit always stuck up for him during the tough times he was going through and he always praised her. Two of the sweetest people in Pop.

screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-2-48-18-pm.png

Spoiler

jpegC_lGVxKXsAAU62N.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Also we love legends supporting legends, loved their fondness of eachother! I love how Brit always stuck up for him during the tough times he was going through and he always praised her. Two of the sweetest people in Pop.

screen-shot-2015-12-03-at-2-48-18-pm.png

Reveal hidden contents

jpegC_lGVxKXsAAU62N.jpg

I remember watching this show and its the first time understanding how respected he is. I just wish Britney danced with him, it would have been the most iconic performance ever.