musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well that one's a skip anyway because of the pocket change feature :giggle:

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He stayed with the family so I just assume they're real. Just because I want to though :enigma:

Water and Soldier Boy are so good

That’s fair!! Oh those ones!! I forgot about the extra tracks. I’ll have to listen again. And I love monster :giveup: but yeah I could do with out 50 cent. It’s such a shame that they didn’t get to work together on an actual song though. I know there was a mutual respect.

• Love 1

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

I know there was a mutual respect.

He kinda flipped on that one recently :nails:

6 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

That’s fair!! Oh those ones!! I forgot about the extra tracks. I’ll have to listen again.

There were rumors of him releasing an album in 2007 and that's when he was staying with the Cascio family so :bradley: I will believe :bradley:

And he supposedly sings the melody to Water in This Is If after Human Nature.

This whole discussion is making me want to listen to every MJ song ever all over again :enigma:

🖤
  • Love 1

PartySick

I lie awake, I count the days

When I'm not there with you I cry my eyes away :heart:

🖤

GypsyMonster

Omg I’m late to the party but HEY MOONWALKERS:kara:

I’m just as much a Moonwalker as I am a Monster, in fact I’ve loved Michael longer than I’ve loved Gaga (only by a year):ally:

My favourite album is either HIStory or Dangerous but i love them all!! And of course the Jackson 5 albums... my heart:bradley:

• Love 1

GypsyMonster
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He kinda flipped on that one recently :nails:

There were rumors of him releasing an album in 2007 and that's when he was staying with the Cascio family so :bradley: I will believe :bradley:

And he supposedly sings the melody to Water in This Is If after Human Nature.

This whole discussion is making me want to listen to every MJ song ever all over again :enigma:

Do it haha. I listen to MJ everyday (and Gaga)

• Love 1

PartySick
6 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

in fact I’ve loved Michael longer than I’ve loved Gaga (only by a year):ally:

My grandma had me raised on the Jackson 5 and Michael even though I was only born in '94 :enigma:

He felt like a friend when I was a kid and then when I hit that "omg I'm gay wtf do I do. Omg MJ just died...why..." stage, Gaga hit the scene :bradley: they're like two pillars to the foundation of me as a human. Michael took me into adolescence, Gaga took me into adulthood :flutter:

Music and activism aside it's stuff like this that makes me adore him

At 2:56 when his cousins threw him into the pool :lmao: he was human after all :wub:

🖤
  • Love 1

GypsyMonster
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My grandma had me raised on the Jackson 5 and Michael even though I was only born in '94 :enigma:

He felt like a friend when I was a kid and then when I hit that "omg I'm gay wtf do I do. Omg MJ just died...why..." stage, Gaga hit the scene :bradley: they're like two pillars to the foundation of me as a human. Michael took me into adolescence, Gaga took me into adulthood :flutter:

At 2:56 when his cousins threw him into the pool :lmao: he was human after all :wub:

Omg yes I loved it when he watched them back and laughed at them!! The way he says he took a shower and his hair looks all laid perfectly:wub: 

He was such a kid at heart man. Exactly, two reasons why I love them both other than their music, their activism/morals and also how humble and unlike a normal “bratty” celebrity normally is 

• Love 1

GypsyMonster
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Also same! My mam raised me up on the Jackson 5 music, she was Michael on the BAD tour and I’ll never not be jealous of that:smh:

• Love 1

I miss him so much lately. Favourite song would be Man In The Mirror, but Wanna Be Startin Somethin is the one I love the most as it's my family favourite (mutual favourite, we were all fans of MJ together and bonded over it, about 30 fans in the family with uncles and aunts. A family fanbase)

Different times. 

• Love 1

malazam

I'd spend hours watching his music videos on cassette and DVD as a kid with my parents.

I might have danced at least 3 times to Thriller in school and highschool, I did once a whole Beat It performance on an event .

11 years without him. 11 since watching the firefighters/ambulance taking him to the hospital with tears in my face.

I can't listen too much to him or watch his mvs, not bc I don't want to but bc I can't cuz I start to cry, like now while I'm writing this...

I miss him so much and I still can't believe he's gone. :heart:

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted

@PartySick I just realized that if someone were to listen to MJ’s studio discography back to back the last song they would hear is Threatened... that gives me chills 

Edited by Aubbie
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, Aubbie said:

@PartySick I just realized that if someone were to listen to MJ’s studio discography back to back the last song they would hear is Threatened... that gives me chills 

What you've just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare...but it isn't...it's the beginning :gum:

Though technically One More Chance was his last single :poot:

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

What you've just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare...but it isn't...it's the beginning :gum:

Though technically One More Chance was his last single :poot:

Yes true :ally: still kind of a creepy thought! The last song on his last album is this aggressive angry song after a career of love. He was so fed up :giveup:

• 2 months later...