💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

YOUR unpopular opinions: Chromatica edition

Jase

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP

"Patch the line" in 911 is about her cutting herself.

IDGAF

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th

I was underwhelmed when it was released but it's not a terrible album, but I no longer feel like it's her magnum opus era like I was feeling between the release of Stupid Love and all the leaks.

still really hoping that LG7 will be death metal :ally:

Regina George

Plastic Doll is one of 5 best songs on the album. 

Cherry Cherry

I love the album, especially the booklet (it has the same glossy magazine paper feel to it as ARTPOP did)

I enjoy Act 3, I don't understand why people dislike 1000 doves and sine from above

Enigma sounds like Heroes by David Bowie and Babylon sounds like Vogue by Madonna

On 6/23/2020 at 5:34 PM, Enzo said:

:whitney:

On 6/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, RetroPhysico said:

Don't crucify me for this...

‱ Babylon is just an okay song. 
‱ I think SFA is one of her best songs ever. I LOVE the outro. I remember the moment I heard it for the first time. I actually teared up. (I was stoned.)
‱ Chromatica is 10x better than ARTPOP. (Sorry, I think AP really lacked relatability.)
SL is skip but still good.

:enigma:

Thnx

HauntingHollow

Stupid Love is the catchiest song on the album :oops:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

steven
2 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Elton John sounds old af on SFA. It's like she brought a vampire on the song. :billie:

Lmao, ikr it’s like he’s struggling to breath 

steven
20 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

Stupid Love is the catchiest song on the album :oops:

Yes, it’s one of the best on the album along with ROM and Sour Candy :lolly:

rumours

Chromatica might actually be worse than The Fame imo.... and it saddens me to see :(

Chromatica II and 911 should be merged into one track, Sine from above outro should be separated, then deleted then burn the hard drive my brain is aching. 

voidfigure

1000 Doves (Piano Demo) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Album Version

Sour Candy is terrible

Rain On Me is cute but feels out of place in terms of production

Plastic Doll has grown on me so much 

Most of you think Replay is the best song on the album only because you craved some dark sound with lyrics like "monsters", the reality is Replay is the best song on the album because the melody is killer and it's one of her most personal songs to date

The ones hating on Sine From Above due to Elton John's voice need to have their ears cut off

GagaDelRey

~ Chromatica I is underrated. I think it's an amazing opener. When I listen to it I feel like I'm in a fairytale. I really feel like I'm "entering Chromatica". Perfect.

~ Alice is amazing. It's short, but I think it makes the song unique. 2 mins and 59 secs of pure bliss. Super relatable for me so it's one of my faves. 

~  Stupid Love deserves more love. Nobody really talks abt it anymore :(. Stupid Love has magical qualities imo (when it was released it temporarily washed away my sadness like no song has ever done before:sara: .) 

~ Rain On Me mv wasn't that good. 

~ Free Woman is conceptually beautiful, but could sonically be better. It's not as good as everyone says it is. 

~ Fun Tonight slander should be ILLEGAL. :madge: . Its intro is sooo perfect to me; something abt it makes me feel like I'm floating, I can't explain it :flutter:. I feel the same when I listen to TEOG. Her vocals and the lyrics are heavenly too. Loooove the chorus (floating feeling x100). 

~ C h r o m a t i c a II + 9 1 1...
.I must put the happy couple together:hug:, they truly deserve each other. I don't have an unpopular opinion for them, they literally won at life :golfclap:. 911's chorus is simple, but I'm not hating at all (I'm hooked like catfish lol). 

~ Plastic Doll is a complete bop and should be the next single. The meaning is easily relatable, too. If anything this song, as well as the whole album, concerns me about Gaga. I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist sometimes :teehee:..and something Gaga said in PD was weird to me. She sang "I'm microchipped", which is weird af to me. What if this is a subliminal message/cry for help. That might be a reach, but what if she really is microchipped and that lyric is like foreshadow for what's to come next for the public. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm actually sick typing this ****. 

~ Sour Candy isn't THAT mm mm good  (I had to :bon: ). She was a grower for me. 

~ Enigma isn't immaculate chile...She's cute, but not close to being the best song on Chromatica, not even top 5. I can definitely see how it's about Gaga's bisexuality though.

~ Replay is criminally underrated and overlooked. I love that Gaga is being more open about her ptsd. The "your monsters torture me" line is   a memorable part of the song/album; it's a coincidence that it sounds like 'little monsters', but I feel like it's a wake up call for some. Replay is addictively catchy, too:music:.

~ Chromatica III is underated. The transition is flawless too. 

~ Sine From Above receives too much hate and is a classic. Everything about it is perfect. It's the best song on Chromatica. Argue with your mother:grr:.

~ 1000 Doves is perfect as well and receives too much criticism (2nd best on Chromatica). I view 1000 Doves as SFA's sibling just like Poker Face is Just Dance's sibling lol. SFA and 1000 Doves are like a duo at talent shows that keep getting tomatoes thrown at them. Give them their deserved flowers. 

~ Babylon đŸ‘đŸœ. Babylon đŸ‘đŸœ. Babylon đŸ‘đŸœ. Needs to be a single too. Initially I didn't like it, but it grew on me and now it's one of my favorites. I can't wait to see her perform it, can't wait to see/learn the choreo, and lastly it is better than the Haus Labs demo.

Chromatica is Gaga's best album. Some of the lyrics could be better, but everything else screams magnum opus. 

Earth is cancelled

On 6/23/2020 at 4:59 PM, Jase said:

We've had the album coming up a month now so give me some of your unpopular opinions please x

I'll start with.. 

Plastic Doll is a bop with possibly the best chorus on the entire album and it needs to be appreciated more.

Preach

On 6/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, Enzo said:

It's her best album to date 

Yes

On 6/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, xoxo Craig said:

911 and 1000 Doves are the weakest on the album

No

On 6/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, Enzo said:

Free Woman is the closest thing to a skip in the album 

No

-Plastic Doll is a bop

-Free Woman is a bop, and better than the demo version

-Enigma, Replay and Baylon are the weakest songs on the album (I like them all, but they are growers, disappointing at first listen)

-911 is a grower, but at first it was underwhelming (also Plastic Dol>911)

-1000 Doves and Fun Tonight are on the top 5 of the songs on the album, even though you all are tastless enough to not appreciate them

-Chromatica is her best album to date

Jase
Just now, Guille said:

-Plastic Doll is a bop

-Free Woman is a bop

-Enigma and Replay are the weakest songs on the album

-911 is a grower, but at first it was underwhelming

The way I agree with all points :bradley: 

Archived