💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So when is the era re-restarting?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

I love chromatica and I loved the promo she gave us with rain on me and the week prior to the release. I understand that BLM is a very important movement but she already posted merch and selfies, so why doesn't she do more chromatica things??? She could still use her instagram to help the movement but also to post more things about chromatica.

When do you think we will have more from the chromatica era?? I just can't wait and I'm a bit bored right now

I See You

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Idk ask her:triggered:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

MiQuenDroid

The era seems to be restarted this or next week. Don't worry about that and just be patient! :ohwell:

All I ever wanted was love...

Robo Ga

It’s gotta be soon now. Like I would bet we will get something new this week. A new video or live performance would be fkn AMAZING :bradley: I’ll even settle for the Twitter listening party :nails:  

🤖⚡️

TimisaMonster

:shrug:

I know things have been hard in the world, but she didn't even shout out her #1 album and #1 single for ROM... :selena:

I do hope she revamps quick, because I would hate to think we will get a GUY experience for any future singles and they all flop now...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaSine

At this rate, seemingly when I die. Cuz i’ve been waiting for this since late 2017. :air:

ToxicHot

It saddens me that she didn’t even publicly acknowledge Rain on Me NOR Chromatica debuting at #1. :(😔

EXCEPT for this tweet, but I feel like it’s only to celebrate a black woman co-writing it?

I understand that the debuts happened when the riots started becoming very active and it would look super insenitive. But damn... she deserved to at least celebrate them. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

numb the flame

I just wanna know what’s going on with the tour. Is it going ahead at all next year? The fact this era was originally planned to be only under six months makes me think it won’t be postponed as she’s too busy next year. 

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The era seems to be restarted this or next week. Don't worry about that and just be patient! :ohwell:

According to who? :triggered:

Enzo

Guys she wants this era to be huge 

Just wait even more time :excited2:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived