Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So when is the era re-restarting?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
6 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Various dates added here and there for demand is normal. Gaga is contracted to do 74 dates in Vegas. Gaga has never started with just six dates to test the waters and then added another ninety four later on,  she starts with ninety four then adds another six dates across various cities. 

She added an entire year's worth of dates to the Monster Ball. Enigma was contracted to only go until November 2019, and it was extended through May 2020 - an additional 6 months. That's not just adding a few dates for demand.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gustavo

Her team/label is not promoting “Rain On Me” on basic platforms like Radio and Spotify. It's a shame. 

“Rain On Me” — Spotify Playlisting: 

Spoiler

#2. Top Hits Japan 

#5. Hot Hits UK 

#7. Today's Top Hits 

#7. Top Hits NL 

#9. Hot Hits Australia 

#10. It's Hits Iceland 

#11. Top Hits BE

#11. Hot Hits New Zealand 

#12. Top Hits Singapore 

#13. Top Hits Polska 

#13. Top Hits Malaysia 

#14. It's Hits Norway 

#20. It's Hits Suomi 

#20. It's Hits Sweden 

#25. It's Hits Denmark 

#27. Top Hits Philippines 

#39. Hits Du Moment 

#42. Top Hits Switzerland 

#43. Hot Hits Italia 

#45. Top Hits Indonesia 

#47. Top Hits Deutschland 

#49. Top Hits South Africa 

“ROCKSTAR” — Spotify Playlisting: 

Spoiler

#1. Top Hits NL

#1. Top Hits Portugal

#1. Top Hits BE 

#1. Top Hits Switzerland

#1. Top Hits South Africa

#2. Today's Top Hits

#2. Hot Hits Australia

#2. Hits Du Moment 

#3. Hot Hits Canada

#4. Hot Hits New Zealand

#4. It's Hits Iceland

#5. Top Hits Deutschland

#6. Hot Hits UK

#10. It's Hits Denmark 

#11. Top Hits Polska

#19. Hot Hits Italia

#22. It's Hits Suomi

#26. Top Hits Malaysia

#30. Top Hits Philippines

#31. Top Hits Singapore

#37. It's Hits Norway 

#39. It's Hits Sweden

Tommy Monster

Well, it's only been a month since the ROM music video, sometimes there are more than 3 months between singles, and I'm pretty sure they want to make ROM a summee hit, so I wouldn't expect a new single till August tbh

Creyk
4 hours ago, Tommy Monster said:

Well, it's only been a month since the ROM music video, sometimes there are more than 3 months between singles, and I'm pretty sure they want to make ROM a summee hit, so I wouldn't expect a new single till August tbh

It's not about that. She needs to do fallon, ellen, kimmel, sing ROM everywhere, host an album listening party, do magazine covers and give interviews in written media, do a fortnite concert, do at least 2 instagram lives. Stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Quartz

I think she's waiting for the next big disaster before promoting again :enigma:

Whatever. I already checked out. Will be back if she shows interest in her album. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

INNA

She has a contract with conditions that need fulfilled, otherwise she probably will land in legal trouble. It’s obvious that she’s intentionally doing the bare minimum to satiate Interscope as a corporation that is entitled to much of her whole thing she has going on. It’s not all up to her

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

RAMROD

Brave of you to assume there is a restart.

3-DEECCBE-F258-479-A-BB03-AC9-A0807-BCEA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItalianGagaStan
On 6/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Creyk said:

It's not about that. She needs to do fallon, ellen, kimmel, sing ROM everywhere, host an album listening party, do magazine covers and give interviews in written media, do a fortnite concert, do at least 2 instagram lives. Stuff like that.

I hope it too, maybe this monday she will announce something

JoanneMonster

Okay all my hopes are gone now, I expect nothing until the pandemic is over. And watching people in the USA acting like they are acting it's never gonna happen. 

I was shook when gaga posted that she's still in quarantine at home, like omg I cant belive you guys are still at home

I See You

FentyGa

either this month or never lol

mayyybe in like october, but i kinda doubt it

but, hey, we have tour to look forward to! next july:selena:

pop ate my heart

Am I the only one that doesn't feel like listening to Chromatica as much rn? I mean, for the past week or two, listening to the album automatically reminds me of this awful situation Gaga and the era are in rn and it's not a good feeling at all. The album's supposed to be euphrotic, cathartic and overall joyful but it's totally the opposite for me rn and i don't want those feelings to be stuck w the songs forever so I'm not playing it for now until Gaga comes back to celebrate it. It almost feels like it shouldn't be released and available now, although nobody expected all this to happen right after it was released..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ARRTTPOOP

I love gaga so much but I really dont listen to chromatica anymore. it doesn’t seem important at all. not even to gaga herself. its a shame didn’t even perform stupid love. 

Ghost Face
22 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

either this month or never lol

mayyybe in like october, but i kinda doubt it

but, hey, we have tour cancelation to look forward to! next july:selena:

fixed :hor:

It's an honor.

elijahfan

Quite frankly, I don't care anymore. I'm happy we got the album, now life goes on and whatever happens happens. I'm not waiting for anything.

Archived