đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So when is the era re-restarting?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
11 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I just wanna know what’s going on with the tour. Is it going ahead at all next year? The fact this era was originally planned to be only under six months makes me think it won’t be postponed as she’s too busy next year. 

What’s the receipts for this?

I can’t imagine Gaga shortening her biggest album cycle in 4 years to make up a couple of cancelled Vegas shows. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
25 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

What’s the receipts for this?

I can’t imagine Gaga shortening her biggest album cycle in 4 years to make up a couple of cancelled Vegas shows. 

Gaga's eras usually start with the lead single being announced and they usually end when the tour has finished. Chromatica was supposed to last between 25 February - 19 August 2020. 

i’m really new to this but like what does restarting era looks like? and what does it do?

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, eevie said:

i’m really new to this but like what does restarting era looks like? and what does it do?

It means she’ll come out of hiding, do interviews and promote the album

AleGaga00
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

It means she’ll come out of hiding, do interviews and promote the album

Wasn't a performance expected to drop tomorrow or today?

I really hope that this week she can promote more the album cause is a ****ing bop.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, AleGaga00 said:

Wasn't a performance expected to drop tomorrow or today?

I really hope that this week she can promote more the album cause is a ****ing bop.

The performance was rumoured yes. I hope we can get a performance at some point. 

AleGaga00

I also noticed that Haus Labs doesn't post anything on instagram since the 5th of June...

I really don't understand why...

ElectricDevotion
33 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga's eras usually start with the lead single being announced and they usually end when the tour has finished. Chromatica was supposed to last between 25 February - 19 August 2020. 

I was under the impression that there were to be more tour dates announced (pre-pandemic of course) and surprise festival performances, for example, she said in an interview she'd come to Australia. Do you think if/when there's a relaunch it would only be a 6 month era? :cryga:

GhettoFabulous

You’ve all waited so long :poot: I’m sure you can wait a few more days/weeks :poot: like there’s bigger things going on in the word rn...no shade like there’s only so much she can do anyways given with everything going on:lolly:. She worked damn hard on this album and I’m sure she wouldn’t let all it’s potential go to waste.Be patient. Y’all could stream the album and it’s videos while you wait :neyde:

numb the flame
18 minutes ago, ElectricDevotion said:

I was under the impression that there were to be more tour dates announced (pre-pandemic of course) and surprise festival performances, for example, she said in an interview she'd come to Australia. Do you think if/when there's a relaunch it would only be a 6 month era? :cryga:

She also said in an interview she wanted to tour with the JWT in Australia :lolga: Gaga says a lot of things, most come true however some don’t. I think now they’ve realised the era will consist of the album release and that’s it or they’ll have to drag it out until next summer providing the global situation improves. 

Illuminati Freak

Whatever happened to the album listening party? I guess I’m delusional to think she’s ever gonna do that like she promised. 

killme89

I hate to be that person because there’s sooo many more important things going on in the world but ...**** why can’t we ever win :(..a whole amazing album and we can’t even do anything with it..I’m so tired of getting everything half assed. I know it’s not Gaga’s fault but im just frustrated. 

Salvador Sequea
4 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Radio has been ours since #2008 huh :vegas:

fixedT :poot:

Archived