So when is the era re-restarting?

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I just wanna know what’s going on with the tour. Is it going ahead at all next year? The fact this era was originally planned to be only under six months makes me think it won’t be postponed as she’s too busy next year. 

Too busy doing what?

Don't Call Me Gaga

JoanneMonster
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Too busy doing what?

I don't know if you know this but she has a whole garden to take care of and lots of pasta to make

I See You

Enzo
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Too busy doing what?

I don't know if you know this but she's becoming a mother and also going to star in a new movie 

All according to fans of course :lana:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Jasoneg1990

Well she is getting some free promo on the iOS 14 page on Apples website so maybe that’ll generate some interest 🤣

NewUsername
35 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Too busy doing what?

Indeed, a lot of it remains speculation:
- Enigma: well of course she has to continue the shows and reschedule the cancelled ones, but I'm sure there's a lot of margin for when
- Gucci movie: we know the original planned release date, we don't know the filming schedule and it's even still not 100% confirmed that Gaga will be in it. That Hollywood Reporter article just confirmed again that the plan was/is to have gaga.

Zachary Jude
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

:shrug:

I know things have been hard in the world, but she didn't even shout out her #1 album and #1 single for ROM... :selena:

I do hope she revamps quick, because I would hate to think we will get a GUY experience for any future singles and they all flop now...

She can't win. If she did that, people would roast her for not being respectful to the current climate. And now she's getting roasted by her fans who want more content. 

Think it's a wound I still entertain...

MiQuenDroid
8 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

According to who? :triggered:

Brie Candy wished us an amazing week... :trollga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Gagaism
8 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

It saddens me that she didn’t even publicly acknowledge Rain on Me NOR Chromatica debuting at #1. :(😔

EXCEPT for this tweet, but I feel like it’s only to celebrate a black woman co-writing it?

I understand that the debuts happened when the riots started becoming very active and it would look super insenitive. But damn... she deserved to at least celebrate them. 

I think she celebrated that in some way... maybe at home with close friends, family, collaborators and also sure with her MAN, in a very Polansky way :v:

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

I think she celebrated that in some way... maybe at home with close friends, family, collaborators and also sure with her MAN, in a very Polansky way :v:

Yes of course. I bet her and her team were so proud! But I meant online, you know. I mean us fans did so much to support it but she can’t publicly thank us without “taking attention away” from BLM/George Floyd

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

numb the flame
9 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Too busy doing what?

she has Enigma to finish for starters, we don't know what else she has planned for next year. Her career is booked years in advanced. I think the reason the Chromatica era was supposed to be just under six months because she has a schedule next year that she can't get out of or something. 

Hyperballad
10 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

#2021RadioIsOurs :vegas:

Radio has been ours since #2019 huh :vegas:

ModernEcstasy

We need to face reality and accept that the Chromatica era is most likely over (maybe she’ll drop a couple videos “John Wayne” style, but that’d be it).

All we have to do now is wait a few years for the next album and hope that another pandemic doesn’t happen :excited2:

Archived