funny

Worst Chromatica lyric?

Sepsami

Featured Posts

Defmix100
18 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

"Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
Like, why not put actual lyrics there? :oprah:

tbh that's how I feel about the "dum dum da da da da da da da da" bridge in Bloody Mary (it's one of her best songs but that part sounds lazy like she was figuring out a melody then forgot to replace it with lyrics)

same with Electric Chapel's "doo doo doo"

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"Speak in languages in a Bloodpop moonlight"

It's so cringey and it comes out of nowhere and it makes no sense to stick bloodpop in there 

Well, the languages part is inherent to the story of the Tower of Babel. Also, ever heard of the Blood Moon? It’s a thing. It’s also a play-on-words, she likes to name drop her producers on tracks. Remember the « Nein Zedd! » in G.U.Y.

elijahfan

Quite frankly, many of you are quoting some of the best and most Gaga moments of the record :laughga:

33 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

:saladga:

this 

+ begnign PD
I E IE I EIE IE IE 

like wtf this that? 

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

It might be a reference to a blood moon, but she thought it was fun to put his name in there... we stan a weirdo :enigma:

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, the languages part is inherent to the story of the Tower of Babel. Also, ever heard of the Blood Moon? It’s a thing. It’s also a play-on-words, she likes to name drop her producers on tracks. Remember the « Nein Zedd! » in G.U.Y.

Yeah I get all of that. It still sounds cringey to me. When she previously named dropped producers on her songs it used to work (most times at least) but this one just sounds forced and it doesn't work with the song at all imo

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cello

Kiss me, too hardly. 

:selena:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

AliceIsThatBitch

"I'd rather I die poor but at least I'm alive" that lyric in ROM doesn't even make sense

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah I get all of that. It still sounds cringey to me. When she previously named dropped producers on her songs it used to work (most times at least) but this one just sounds forced and it doesn't work with the song at all imo

this one sounds forced like how she tried to make GIRL - guy I'm romancing loves...to hold you

Defmix100
34 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

The OAH!  that follows also just messes me up completely 

Howard-Stern-Wendy-Williams-Feud-Explode

I thought that was the weirdest choice when I first heard it, now I always see this in my head at that part

tumblr_pr45hsmz5l1qm9co3o7_400.gifv

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought that was the weirdest choice when I first heard it, now I always see this in my head at that part

tumblr_pr45hsmz5l1qm9co3o7_400.gifv

Ugh I yas'd so hard complete with a fingerwave like a proud f*g :diane:

S0436

The SL lyrics are not cringey, they just aren’t interesting like her other songs

steven
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

:saladga:

Stop, this is her most iconic lyrics since You just had a salad today, Boulangerie :air:

TasteLikeWhiskey

Again.... You are dead wrong if you think any of Gaga's lyrics are bad or actually cringy. The bitch is an amazing songwriter and better yet, amazing at crafting a song that portrays a feeling and imagery! How dare you guys doubt her taste:nails:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Poltergeist

Am I still alive? Where am I, I cry

Not only it sounds like a forced rhyme, the voice is so unnatural, this single verse made it so hard for me to get into Replay in the beginning 

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived