💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chromatica spends a second week at #2 on BB 200 (44k)

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

Emvee

It’s always the same story with every album release... people claiming she doesn’t do enough promo to feed their stan egos. Even if we weren’t in a pandemic and social uprising and it weren’t completely tone deaf to promote a pop album, people would still be salivating over more promo - claiming that she and/or her team should try harder and that fans are entitled to these kinds of demands. The true meaning of Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
12 hours ago, Postboy said:

It’s always the same story with every album release... people claiming she doesn’t do enough promo to feed their stan egos. Even if we weren’t in a pandemic and social uprising and it weren’t completely tone deaf to promote a pop album, people would still be salivating over more promo - claiming that she and/or her team should try harder and that fans are entitled to these kinds of demands. The true meaning of Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll. 

We all know there's an unreleased version of Replay where she sings "Little Monsters torture me" :selena:

IDGAF

hijadeputa

I think people should stop complaining and be happy about Gagas current chart success. Of course it would be super cool If it went no.1 again but it already debuted at no.1 and it Will most likely top the chart again. It’s been stable at no.2 and people are still critizising? I mean, FN debuted at no.4 and is not even in the Top 10, cmon!

Archived