💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chromatica spends a second week at #2 on BB 200 (44k)

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Do we have the chart runs for other countries except The UK?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is amazing ! Still selling those units on the second week, and for those who are saying it’s because of bundles\signed things are wrong as she hasn’t dropped those in a while just so merch 💁🏻‍♂️

BillieGOAT
29 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Yes Rap Gaga

tenor.gif

What is this

I- :messga:

TrapGa indeed!

HEARTSTOP
50 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I would be happy with this but Lil Baby’s album came out in FEBRUARY. She could easily go #1 if she actually tried with the promo. embarrassing come on girl you can do it just do MORE PROMO

I mean, aren't his numbers hyperinflated by Tik Tok popularity? It didn't even sell 1k units this week...

Also, kii at the Billboard article:

"Fans of infant-related words on the chart take note of the top three, as Lil Baby, Lady Gaga and DaBaby hold court at Nos. 1, 2 and 3, respectively." :ladyhaha:

IDGAF

Chromatography
58 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I would be happy with this but Lil Baby’s album came out in FEBRUARY. She could easily go #1 if she actually tried with the promo. embarrassing come on girl you can do it just do MORE PROMO

rockstar is viral and pop isn’t in right now. gaga is also considered an “old” act. i think everyone should be pleased with this performance, especially considering pandemic/protest circumstances and the fact her last album didn’t fare so well.

Franch Toast

Lil Baby is experiencing a resurgence because of BLM. 

She/Her/Hers

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

He just released a deluxe a while ago and is gaining streams due to the BLM movements. Obviously it going to have the insane advantage on streaming.

And how is it embarrassing being #2, lmao. You just want to be so negative all the time.

Fame Romance
1 hour ago, SourCandy said:

Do we have the chart runs for other countries except The UK?

France: 1-3-8

Italy: 1-2-3

Finland: 1-1

Australia: 1-1

Germany: 3-7

Spain: 3-8

Ireland: 1-1-4

To name a few, global legend :firega:

Oyster
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

He just released a deluxe a while ago and is gaining streams due to the BLM movements. Obviously it going to have the insane advantage on streaming.

And how is it embarrassing being #2, lmao. You just want to be so negative all the time.

no, just ambitious. #2 is impressive for anyone. but i know she CAN do #1 and i want to see her team really go for it. 

I’m uk based but bought my dad Chromatica as part of his Father’s Day present! Plz feel more than free to thank me later lol:trollga:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived