💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon MV (Likely Fake)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Babylon98
8 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Well, most of these 'insiders' just spread the fake news between one another so that it sounds legit :rip:

maybe, dont think some of them would but we shall see

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
Just now, zcasx said:

maybe, dont think some of them would but we shall see

As I read that comment I was lurking through the chart discussion thread and I realized that some of the info posted there by Brie is/sounds legit :giveup: feel free to cancel me

Babylon98
10 minutes ago, Skrill said:

As I read that comment I was lurking through the chart discussion thread and I realized that some of the info posted there by Brie is/sounds legit :giveup: feel free to cancel me

let's pray this descprition is true, brie said babylon video is a bad bitch like rom so its gonna be great regardless... cant wait!

Pharamon
Just now, zcasx said:

let's pray this descprition is true, brie said babylon video is a bad bitch like rom so its gonna be great regardless... cant wait!

I am so hyped for SC now, you have no idea :giveup: but Fun Tonight and Free Woman as the next ones getting MVs? :noparty: why not Replay or Alice (this one has so much freaking potential) 

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I am so hyped for SC now, you have no idea :giveup: but Fun Tonight and Free Woman as the next ones getting MVs? :noparty: why not Replay or Alice (this one has so much freaking potential) 

Fun Tonight idk but Im intrigued by the choice. Babylon and Free Woman are among my favorites so Im supper happy with the choice. Replay sounds like a hit to me, maybe later on; my guess is they arent releasing MV exclusively for singles since b and fw probably wont be, so who knows? cant wait for SC to smash youtube

Pharamon
Just now, zcasx said:

Fun Tonight idk but Im intrigued by the choice. Babylon and Free Woman are among my favorites so Im supper happy with the choice. Replay sounds like a hit to me, maybe later on; my guess is they arent releasing MV exclusively for singles since b and fw probably wont be, so who knows? cant wait for SC to smash youtube

I really hope the Babylon spill is true, this song is among my favorite Gaga songs of all time. 

Also this Brie comment made me even more hyped lol

''Knowing about how thirsty her label is for that Awards season it is not impossible to know weeks from now about her shooting new videos. ''

AleGaga00

But is the lockdown in California over? Do you think that Gaga filmed something during these weeks?

There where some pictures of Gaga with Micky and another picture of Ariana (alone) and Gaga and Ariana were wearing the same nails and somebody on twitter said that they could have filmed something about ROM togheter.

sillynate

Don’t forget we have Chromatica TV, which is like the ARTPOP App’s revenge. 

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Don’t forget we have Chromatica TV, which is like the ARTPOP App’s revenge. 

I feel like its going the same path :selena:

sillynate
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I don’t think Gaga’s gonna give up on this era entirely despite ALL the setbacks :hug: 

Babylon98
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I don’t think Gaga’s gonna give up on this era entirely despite ALL the setbacks :hug: 

I dont think so either! was just joking, everything was stop so abruptly but I felt that before ROM and then the wait was definetly worth it

Aphrodizy26
16 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

Didn't blade confirmed that there were 6 videos planned 2 already shot and another one half done?

He confirmed that FW and Babylon were shot And finished before lockdown, i’m assuming they were monitoring corona and trying to get things done. If that makes sense

raragaga

damn that sounds great!

xoxo

pop ate my heart
47 minutes ago, zcasx said:

stop saying this yall:saladga: the ONLY reason why the ARTPOP App got cancelled was because of her entire team turning their back on her. She literally had no manager. But now, her whole team, label AND GP are on her side, so there's no reason to think that at all

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived