đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Guess The Tour Closer?

Twitter

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, Gagz said:

I think the only time she closed with the lead single was Bad Romance at the Monster Ball.

She closed the 2009/10 dates with BR, however most of the 2011 dates had Born This Way with Judas being played at the very last few shows. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

She closed the 2009/10 dates with BR, however most of the 2011 dates had Born This Way with Judas being played at the very last few shows. 

Yeah, I just meant that Bad Romance was the only lead single to close the tour for its own album. 

Poissonche

Main set will end with Fun Tonight or Replay, encore will be Rain On Me.

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Yeah, I just meant that Bad Romance was the only lead single to close the tour for its own album. 

But yes, the majority of TMB dates was closed with Bad Romance 

youandi

I think either Babylon or ROM but that depends on what happens release wise between now and then 

pop ate my heart

I would love the closing act to be Sine from Above and then Babylon to end at a happy joyful note

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

skaxboy

Babylon would be epic as an encore. Light are low for a minute, the crowds are going wild, all of a sudden we hear that bird call (or even the Haus Labs intro best). Then all the dancers come out in new outfits serving it ancient city style. 

The very last few seconds, all the audience is clapping along and she ends the song being lifted by her dancers and ends in the Venus pose! 

(this is how envisioned it after my first listen to the album. I cried after the song was over and thought it was a perfect experience)

elijahfan

I would tend to say Babylon, but I'm not 100% sure. However, there's no question about Alice as the opener.

shame
59 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Main set will end with Fun Tonight or Replay, encore will be Rain On Me.

nnnnnn

just imagining the concert ending with the line, "I'M NOT HAVING FUN TONIGHT" sends me

angels forever, forever angels

Alfonso

I think it's probably going to be Babylon, she'll probably do another song as an encore tho (maybe shallow? I don't really know at what point she could sing it :flop:)

ThatsGossip64

Babylon. The last chorus with no instrumental and choir vocals added would be an iconic closer. 

brucee
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I would tend to say Babylon, but I'm not 100% sure. However, there's no question about Alice as the opener.

Omg. I always Love the opener so much. I regret not witnessing Diamond Heart, but... She never failed her openers/ She always picks a strong and powerful song tinted with sadness and hope at the same time.... IDk.... Omg... 

hello hello baby.

1 hour ago, shame said:

nnnnnn

just imagining the concert ending with the line, "I'M NOT HAVING FUN TONIGHT" sends me

"Im not having fun tonight" would literally be so bad like our girl stefani has fibromyalgia.. of course shes not having the best fun :messga:

2 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Yes, she had judas played at the end, however she didn't perform it. She only performed it on the final date of the monster ball tour.

Archived