šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out & about in LA (June 19)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Mister G

Sheā€™s rocking the pink; yeah the era ainā€™t over yet. Now if she could just whip that hair aroundĀ :billie::legend:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Doesn't Gaga bring out everyone's bisexuality?Ā :huntyga: Ā 

Yes! She brought out mineĀ :oops:

NewUsername

She's so tiny! Looking good and feeling fine! :flutter:Ā 
Ā 

Those are extensions, btw, right? Or did her hair already got that long?

freebit
2 minutes ago, Magui said:

She looks so damn adorable!

Out of curiosity, any of you know Michael's age?Ā 

US magazine reported he's 42, but web sleuthing says he was born in 1983, making him 36. I personally think he's 36 because he attendedĀ Harvard from 2002-Ā 2006, which puts him at the right age.

JaysAMess
4 minutes ago, boy from nowhere said:

out in public now vs.

5be0bc1a0f087a98436e4feaa7cbcba7.jpg959f0ab0c66208c32da4d84a6e3956b4.jpgLady-Gaga.jpg

:saladga:

Keep those looks in the ARTPOP era, let them stay there.

MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Doesn't Gaga bring out everyone's bisexuality?Ā :huntyga: Ā 

yes! And if she doesnā€™t,I donā€™t trust that you arenā€™t legally blindĀ :huntyga:

gagasicebath
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

US magazine reported he's 42, but web sleuthing says he was born in 1983, making him 36. I personally think he's 36 because he attendedĀ Harvard from 2002-Ā 2006, which puts him at the right age.

September 1983, I was just going to post the sameĀ :ally:

Magui
9 minutes ago, freebit said:

I was thinking about this cause i read a couple of articles lately regarding Gaga givingĀ the girl her jacket. And about three articles said he was 42, US Magazine,Ā  Daily Mail and some other. So I got curious about it and just asked. It's not important, no oneĀ knows much about him and it's probably the best.

Killa

She looks like a soft pillow and i even wanna hug her more than the little cub on the right. Argh

Gagaplayer315

She looks ready to cancel earth again

image0.gif

AshIey
25 minutes ago, Waad said:

Does anyone know Michaels ethnicity ? His skintone is soo nice and very tan šŸ”„ he looks like he could be mixed with Middle Eastern / Indian orĀ ItalianĀ 

I was wondering the same thing. Heā€™s very tan for being in quarantine theĀ past few months.

Any LittleĀ detectives know?

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, freebit said:

Iā€™ve seen 42 and 36, 42 seems to be an age that was made up by someone, 36 makes the most sense as it aligns more with the Harvard years as you said.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Franch Toast

Okay, now that we've admired how pretty she looks, I want to commend her for wearing a mask in public. It's important that celebrities do so not only for their own health but also to set a good example. (But I hope they're washing their masks and not reusing the same ones without laundering them first.)Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Archived