Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out & about in LA (June 19)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I just think She's had pink hair  throughout this era for music videos , public appearances and everything.  It's not far fetched to think that they will be no more music videos  and interviews about chromatica  which means the era is technically  over .chroma ball is probably not going to be this year either

giphy.gif

and no, the era is NOT over

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I just think She's had pink hair  throughout this era for music videos , public appearances and everything.  It's not far fetched to think that they will be no more music videos  and interviews about chromatica  which means the era is technically  over .chroma ball is probably not going to be this year either

I think the only time she had her actual hair pink was late 2019 - around March 2020. The newer interviews (Graham Norton) she wore a wig. 

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

She hasn’t had pink hair since before the album was released. It’s been blonde since she was promoting the covid concerts. All the promo past that (like the Spotify videos and Rain On Me promos) have her wearing a pink wig. Y’all kinda forget that she wears wigs lol. Even in both music videos she’s wearing wigs. So idk why she has to have her natural hair to be pink haha. 

ELECTROHEART

I love/hate seeing pics of her out, because you know, what a bless is see her in this lockdown, but I hate it bc I'm affraid for her to catch c*vid :messga:

Gaga you better wash those hands baby :grr:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Arcanum
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

image0.gif

:fthis:

I've been looking for this gif for A G E S.

THANK U

THANK U

THANK U

OT: She looks so cute. Like a marshmallow :flutter:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

She hasn’t had pink hair since before the album was released. It’s been blonde since she was promoting the covid concerts. All the promo past that (like the Spotify videos and Rain On Me promos) have her wearing a pink wig. Y’all kinda forget that she wears wigs lol. Even in both music videos she’s wearing wigs. So idk why she has to have her natural hair to be pink haha. 

Yes I know she wears wigs because  obviously the music video look is a wig. I asked my question  with that in mind. 

I guess it doesn't also make sense to assume the era is over just because she changed hair colour . Oh well my bad

Lost N Conf
36 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

So no more pink hair. Does this mean chromatica is over?

:ladyhaha::flop:

Cheriedarling

she's too cute :bradley: the pink sweater and shoes:heart:

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

derpmonster
45 minutes ago, Renie said:

No pants queen!!:lolly: 

Now would be the perfect opportunity for a fan to tell her how much they like her sweatshirt! Someone go find her!!:ladyhaha:

Stop the horny GGD les-beans 2020 :bradley:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lost N Conf
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Her hair :firega: Also why does she look 5? :saladga:

Because she's little and cute. :woohoo:

Archived