💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out & about in LA (June 19)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I know. I asked Waad how they found that info- waiting for reply- but looking into Armenians was very interesting nonetheless. Actually found a player on Armenian football team that had some of the same distinct features as him; but I don't think thats means a lot either, it's a good clue but definitely not certainty. I personally would guess he is MENA with his surname pointing to possible Polish ancestry.

Yeh I was speculating he was polish because of his second name and asked a question on Twitter about his race. Everyone answered Armenian & polish so I thought it was known he was Armenian ? Unless it’s just guessing or a rumour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Btw both polish and Armenian people are white so if that is his mix he is NOT a p.o.c for those asking, just very tan 😂 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Waad said:

Yeh I was speculating he was polish because of his second name and asked a question on Twitter about his race. Everyone answered Armenian & polish so I thought it was known he was Armenian ? Unless it’s just guessing or a rumour 🤷🏽‍♀️ Btw both polish and Armenian people are white so if that is his mix he is NOT a p.o.c for those asking, just very tan 😂 

Michael has always had some color to him. He is not just "very tan". The summer sun is just getting his melanin popping to this beautiful bronze. This and his name is what makes me think he may be Ashkenazi.

That's the problem with "Caucasian = white"; whiteness is a constuct.  And that's another thing, when considering the diversity of phenotypes in this area of the world (basically the Cradle of Civilization and contiguous regions), it's hard to draw a line (if one has to be drawn) on who's considered POC .

Google "MENA and white/whiteness"

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived