Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon Pose

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

This is the exact amount of Fabulous this song deserves. :queenga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

2:14 to 2:22 is just perfection :giveup:

All the sudden I'm a Babylon stan.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Renie

Yasss!!! As soon as I heard this song I thought of Pose! I could just envision them vogueing and walking in a ball to this song! So happy to see it didn’t take long for someone to mash them together!

God Control

I love this song and it always makes me sing the “Greta Garbo and Monroe” bridge from Vogue and this video further capitalizes on that. I love it!

GregJA

It’s sad when you watch videos and it’s clear it’s was not made with Chromatica because we haven’t seen large groups like that in months :chica:

it’s a fabulous video regardless :vegas: but I can’t wait to see what people make when we go back to full normal 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

erfaan

First of all, if you haven't seen this show - go and see it now. It really puts into perspective the struggle and fight by Trans people (Specifically Black trans people)

Secondly, YES. This is exactly what I pictured when I listened to Babylon. This is why Babylon is easily top 3! It would be cool of Ryan Murphy used it in promo for the next season!

Judas Society

This shows this song can be a true classic hit if promoted right with the right music video accompaniment.

• 1 month later...
LuvitLevit

If you're a fan of Babylon and Pose, You will find this treat delicious...

Renie

I’ve seen this before but it never gets old! My fave show! This is kind of what id imagine from a music video for Babylon! 

KingRedd
11 minutes ago, Barbie Stripper said:

Netflix release the second season challenge :sis:

It’s already out. We are waiting on number 3 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived