💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB Changes in Mexico

Flippy

Featured Posts

Now cutting mother Goat Interludes.....does confuse me, I think Mother Goat is a huge part of the show. Paparazzi is one of the big performances, because she kills mother Goat in it. I understand why she didn't sing that song. If mother goat wasn't used then she really had no reason to sing that song. We have all heard Paparazzi a Billion Trillion times....thats not to big of a deal

Mother Goat interludes weren't cut off, just the paparazzi part

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

The altitude refers to the elevation above sea level. In NYC it's 33 feet above sea level while in Mexico City is 7,350 feet. The changes in altitude can produce headaches, nausea, etc.

Really? :omg: I didn't know this when I lived back in Mexico... Lol :smh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Also, she didn't use the crystal box in electric chapel

Also Gaga breaks the rules and gave another necklace to the 2nd person in line.

Monster Voices

Also Gaga breaks the rules and gave another necklace to the 2nd person in line.

WHAT ?! :omg: Really ?! Why ?

Forever and Always!

imasugarush

The outfit she wore for Judas is a Quinceañera inspired dress, I'm sure that was just for that night.

Right, what I thought too. It looks very Mexican inspired.

WHAT ?! :omg: Really ?! Why ?

I don't know but gaga said to the key holder that Mexico show was her most anticipating show. The key holder could meet Gaga at 2:00 am because there was paramedics with her backstage.

I was there by the entrance to the pit, before scheibe I saw mother GOAT turning on behind the curtain for a few secs, then it turned off and Gaga came out to scheibe, after that, I saw some security people running towards some sort of entrance that took you behind the stage apparently, it was like 100 mts away from the stage, then I saw one of her bodyguards by the stage telling the poele that were going to disnamntle the stage, to "hold on" and something else i couldnt hear.

Then suddenly a keyboard started to sound and Gaga came out to sing MTN

idk if there was a technical or a security issue, but definetly something weird happened

boneknuckleskin

Lame. Nothing new, exciting, edgy, re-invented, and the flop-ass horse. I can't at this mess. :derpga:

Aww poor Gaga and Mexican fans. I really hope she's ok, all these things happening at the shows recently ( throwing up/ambulances) make me worry even more about her. Sadly, after the tour she still won't be able to relax because she has to release ARTPOP.

Archived