Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga gives own jacket to fan

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Schwerk

She misses us I think...just a little bit. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism
On 6/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, POPARTHD said:

Here, take it bitch :koons:

I wonder if she did it out of love or... annoyance. :enigma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

ThatsGossip64
On 6/18/2020 at 9:33 PM, culturalbaptism said:

I wonder if she did it out of love or... annoyance. :enigma:

It was probably out of love, but her body language towards the fan seems a bit strange:triggered:

Ack1234
On 6/17/2020 at 7:39 PM, littlepotter said:

That's so random..?

Set up 

for publicity all to coincidence someone in Car across the street taking pics and she has no security??

Gaby15
2 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

Set up 

for publicity all to coincidence someone in Car across the street taking pics and she has no security??

If it is not a public occasion and she has someone with (boyfriend/Bo/assistant), doesn’t seem to have security with her.

I think the photo was staged (or it has a little chance that somebody from the restaurant called the paps), but the jacket handover wasn’t. It could have been a backlash from Metallica picks and non HL lip gloss (apparently she forgot both in the jacket and just took it out of the closet because it was colder).

Franch Toast
14 hours ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

It was probably out of love, but her body language towards the fan seems a bit strange:triggered:

I wonder if the awkward body language is because of covid and her desire to physical distance, especially because the woman wasn't wearing a mask? If someone approached me without a mask, even someone whom I know, I would be very uncomfortable and do my best to widen the physical distance between us. 

She/Her/Hers

Chromatography

gaga is great but that’s so rude to go up to a celebrity when they’re out to dinner. especially with covid concerns. the fan should be ashamed.

Suuus
17 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I wonder if the awkward body language is because of covid and her desire to physical distance, especially because the woman wasn't wearing a mask? If someone approached me without a mask, even someone whom I know, I would be very uncomfortable and do my best to widen the physical distance between us. 

This 

Pennywise

I don't think I could ever accept something like that tbh, I'd die of awkwardness :awkney:

I'd probably say "thanks but no thanks" and run away crying because I ruined that interaction :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived